GB HOMEPAGE

Problem with a new game

Posted By: petert

Problem with a new game - 05/02/17 09:42 PM

Having been a member of GB since time immemorial- or since 1998 - I now face a dilemma.
I think that a lot of my brain cells have given up the ghost, but I would really like to test the few that I have in operational conditions against a new game for which I have happy memories of their predecessors.

These two are Lost Horizon and Syberia.

I note that Lost Horizon 2 and Syberia 3 are out there and feel that I should test my failing faculties against one or other of these.

GB have provided me with some info on each of the candidates - some good and some less good - but I would really appreciate input on which one I should choose.

Any thoughts?

petert
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Problem with a new game - 05/02/17 09:59 PM

If it HAS to be one or the other, I'd say Lost Horizon 2.

Syberia costs nearly 3x as much, both of them are not a worthy addition to their IP so I don't think either one are great choices. But I'd go with the cheaper one.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Problem with a new game - 05/02/17 10:25 PM

I agree with Ana, but if memory serves (someone please correct me if I am wrong), there are a couple of action sequences in Lost Horizon 2 that I remember some players here having trouble with. Just mentioning it in case that might be an issue.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Problem with a new game - 05/03/17 12:33 AM

Marian is right. There were people who couldn't get past the action sequences in Lost Horizon 2 and were asking for saved games in Hints.
For example ***here***.

You might be better off replaying the original versions of Syberia and Lost Horizon.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community