GB HOMEPAGE

Steam adventure games

Posted By: linda333

Steam adventure games - 05/23/17 09:46 PM

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask a question about Steam. I find that when I want to check out their adventure games I get something like
400 or more games to look thru. I have tried limiting my selection by checking boxes ie: adventure, single player, windows etc. but I still see that many games on their list. Am I missing something on my checklist to limit the amount of games coming up? I have tried several times and still have the same result. Thank you for any suggestions.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Steam adventure games - 05/23/17 10:13 PM

Steam doesn't have very good filtering options.
If you want a filtered list, the one at Adventuregamers has a lot more options
https://adventuregamers.com/games/index

If you want recommended games, there are the annual game lists and "Hall of Fame" at Gameboomers.
Posted By: linda333

Re: Steam adventure games - 05/23/17 10:23 PM

Thank you for your help.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Steam adventure games - 05/24/17 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: linda333
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask a question about Steam. I find that when I want to check out their adventure games I get something like
400 or more games to look thru. I have tried limiting my selection by checking boxes ie: adventure, single player, windows etc. but I still see that many games on their list. Am I missing something on my checklist to limit the amount of games coming up? I have tried several times and still have the same result. Thank you for any suggestions.

Try using the filter "point and click". It will help to get rid of most of the games that are not really adventure games....
© 2024 GameBoomers Community