GB HOMEPAGE

​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight)

Posted By: smac96

​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 12:24 PM

​Hi everyone!

After several years of hard work we just submitted "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" to Steam Greenlight!

The game, a 2D point and click adventure, will tell the story of Eselmir and his journey to find the five magical lost gifts of King Theoson, leading the player to explore an imaginary world studied in every detail. An atypical fantasy made up of stories within the story, one enclosed in the other. An entire continent with countless and flourishing civilizations including magical items and enchanted places in an original blend of fairy tales, inspired by ancient mythology and medieval folklore.

If you like old school point and click adventure games please vote it, spread word and help us get the game on Steam! smile

We hope that you will appreciate our efforts.

Let me know if you have any question or feedback wink

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=909425961t

http://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/61/60487/Eselmir_Screenshot_p.jpg
Posted By: MaG

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 01:33 PM

Thanks for the info.
luck on being Greenlit.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 01:34 PM

Looks nice.

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 01:44 PM

Thanks guys smile Every single vote matters!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 01:53 PM

Voted! Good luck!

Ana wave

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 02:30 PM

Thank you Ana smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 02:55 PM

voted

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 03:19 PM

Thanks smile Keep spread the word wink
Posted By: Marian

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 04:57 PM

Thank you for letting us know about your game. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 04:59 PM

Liked the screenshot a LOT !! happydance
Posted By: connie

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/26/17 07:24 PM

Voted smile

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/27/17 01:45 PM

I'm grateful for the kindness of this community and I really appreciate your help! happydance

Originally Posted By: Marian
Thank you for letting us know about your game. smile

Thanks to you and this community smile

Originally Posted By: connie
Voted smile

Thank you connie smile

Originally Posted By: Mad
Liked the screenshot a LOT !! happydance

Thank you Mad smile
Posted By: venus

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/28/17 04:35 AM

I voted as well. It's very pretty, and the setting reminds me of King's Quest. smile

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/29/17 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: venus
I voted as well. It's very pretty, and the setting reminds me of King's Quest. smile

Thanks venus smile

Yes, the King's Quest saga was one of the main inspirations smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/30/17 05:02 PM

Is this game going to be in English ?
It looks great by the way.

Never mind. I just saw on steam that it is in English and Italian.

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 05/31/17 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Cathy1
Is this game going to be in English ?
It looks great by the way.

Never mind. I just saw on steam that it is in English and Italian.

Thanks smile

Yes, as you saw is going to be in English too wink

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 11:12 AM

Yesterday "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" has been Greenlit by the Steam Community!

Thanks so much everyone! I'm very excited by this and we are so grateful to your support for making that possible!

The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both Windows and Mac. Keep following us! smile
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 11:39 AM

Really good news, well done! smile
Posted By: connie

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 12:15 PM

Wonderful news smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 12:45 PM

Congratulations smac96.

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 03:09 PM

Congrats!

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 03:28 PM

Great news! smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/08/17 10:02 PM

Wonderful !! And Congratulations !! rah
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 06/09/17 08:40 PM

Congratulations. bravo

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 07/31/17 03:35 PM

Hi! Just to let you know that the Steam Store page is finally up and you can now add "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" to your wishlist! The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both PC and Mac smile http://store.steampowered.com/app/677850/

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 07/31/17 03:43 PM

Thanks very much for the information! wave

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 07/31/17 10:07 PM

Looking good!

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 12/21/17 07:15 PM

Hi guys! Just to let you know that "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" will be released on Steam on January 12th 2018 simultaneously for both PC and Mac! Feel free to wishlist it! hearts

http://store.steampowered.com/app/677850/

Re: ​ Eselmir and the five magical gifts (hand-drawn fantasy adventure on Greenlight) - 12/21/17 07:17 PM

Nice! Thanks for letting us know. happydance12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community