GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlocks Devils Daughter

Posted By: JDE

Sherlocks Devils Daughter - 07/20/17 02:07 PM

I was just wondering why there is no review of this game on Gameboomers,'cause I rely on them before I buy a game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sherlocks Devils Daughter - 07/20/17 02:27 PM

I can't say for sure, but what I can tell you is that the game has several quick-time events (action sequences) that were making things difficult for some players here on GameBoomers. Some people here were having trouble getting past certain parts of the game. If you are considering buying the game, it's good to know this beforehand.

One GameBoomers member (Jenny100) posted this about the game:

Quote:
There are stealth sequences, balancing sequences, timed sequences, sequences where you have to avoid being shot and run and hide behind trees, rocks, etc. They aren't the whole game, but they have potential to be dead ends because many are not skippable.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sherlocks Devils Daughter - 07/20/17 02:54 PM

The publisher did not provide us with a key despite being asked. It would be an expensive venture to purchase all the games outright, so it is customary for a publisher/developer to provide the key.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sherlocks Devils Daughter - 07/20/17 02:59 PM

Thank you for the explanation, Ana. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Sherlocks Devils Daughter - 07/20/17 05:06 PM

If you want a more complete review from an adventure game website, the Adventuregamers review is here
https://adventuregamers.com/articles/view/32112
Posted By: JDE

Re: Sherlocks Devils Daughter - 07/20/17 08:39 PM

You see?,that's why I rely on Gameboomers,now I know I will never buy this game,I could never play it.Thanks a lot.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community