GB HOMEPAGE

Looking for a beta tester or two.

Posted By: RebKean

Looking for a beta tester or two. - 07/27/17 02:25 AM

So, the time has finally come to get the testing started. It's been a few years now, but I've been working on a point 'n' click adventure game, my own Carol Reed clone if you will.

Website and demo will be up soon, but if anyone is interested to test it "unseen", let me know here. One or two will do nicely, so don't be shy. And remember, it's almost bedtime here now, so it will take some hours before I will reply.

Thanks!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 07/27/17 02:27 AM

All the best to you Kim! I'm sure it's going to be great! I wish I had time to help you test it!

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 07/27/17 02:32 AM

Thanks! I'm nervous, but also excited.
Maybe next time. =)

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 07/27/17 03:15 PM

OK, so now you can check out the demo and screenshots on my website, to see if you want to test the whole game. =)
FrostlindGames
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 08/06/17 08:56 AM

Hi Kim! I would be very glad to test your game smile
I am a big fan of Carol Reed series in particular (and photo-adventures in general), and have beta-tested quite a number of games.

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 08/06/17 02:57 PM

Great! Send me an email to kim @ frostlindgames.com (remove spaces when sending email) and I'll get you a copy. I think I have the testers I need for this round including you. =)

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 08/06/17 03:22 PM

Hi Kim, I added spaces in your email to prevent bots from scanning and picking up your email address.

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 08/06/17 03:31 PM

Aha, thank you! Should've sent a PM perhaps. Oh well, I learnt something new. I have been told something about this before, but didn't get it obviously.

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 08/06/17 03:54 PM

PM would be best, but we do our best to protect you.

Ana wave

Re: Looking for a beta tester or two. - 08/06/17 04:12 PM

Now I know, thank you! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community