GB HOMEPAGE

tex murphy the pandoa directive

Posted By: deleterman

tex murphy the pandoa directive - 08/10/17 02:58 AM

just finished the tesla effect and i thought about playing this one ,has anyone hit a bad spot in this game ? thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: tex murphy the pandoa directive - 08/10/17 03:12 AM

Here's a quote from a review of the game on another website, which I think will prove helpful for you. The reviewer thought the game was great and gave it 5 stars, but he also mentioned what might be "trouble spots" for pure adventure gamers:

Quote:
Other than that The Pandora Directive is a delight for explorers and puzzle enthusiasts. The puzzles themselves are interesting and varied with some pure logic puzzles and others where the 'key' is somewhere in the game environment, as well as a crossword, a couple of mazes and a serving of good solid adventuring with lots of locations to explore and objects to find and manipulate.

There are, however, two or three 'puzzles' where you are likely to visit the graveyard regularly before you succeed and these may frustrate some adventure players. In the Roswell Complex, for instance, your fate is sealed if you waste too much time. Here the tension is built up perfectly as a warning to be quick -- a little hint -- don't panic. There's plenty of time do to what's necessary to ensure your survival. The two other puzzles that are potentially frustrating, a rooftop encounter and the Mayan fireball maze, both require precision movement. Adventurers shouldn't be too daunted as all that is needed for the first is a bit of practice and the second is simple when you know how. Believe me, you don't need fire resistant armour, a bit of patience should suffice till you find that easy way through. You don't even need to 'run'.
Posted By: deleterman

Re: tex murphy the pandoa directive - 08/10/17 05:02 PM

thanks ,sounds good thumbsup dance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community