GB HOMEPAGE

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Adventure Game Now Available on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Adventure Game Now Available on Big Fish - 08/15/17 02:49 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders here.

Quote:
The ABC Murders is an adventure and investigation game adapted from the classic Agatha Christie novel. You are the famous private detective Hercule Poirot and, once again, you find yourself up against a mysterious serial killer who goes by the name of "ABC". Your deductions must be smarter than ever and your brain will need to be razor-sharp to solve the trickiest of puzzles if you want to stop this enigmatic murderer!

Collect information by examining suspects
Solve puzzles in order to obtain more clues
Make deductions to learn about the murderer
Build a timeline of events while investigating

You can read our GameBoomers review of the game here.

MaG's walkthrough of the game is available here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Adventure Game Now Available on Big Fish - 08/15/17 03:04 PM

Thanks, Marian! Nice surprise!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Adventure Game Now Available on Big Fish - 08/16/17 03:20 PM

I already have this game (although not from Big Fish) and LIKE it !! grin

Thanks for the news, Marian smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Adventure Game Now Available on Big Fish - 08/21/17 12:45 AM

Thanks for clarifying that, Marian. I saw it appear on BF and wondered if it were the same as the store release. I guess it is like the Nancy Drew games in that respect. Boy, there sure are a lot of THOSE at the BF site. ha ha
© 2024 GameBoomers Community