GB HOMEPAGE

video walkthroughts for nancy drew

Posted By: family

video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/05/17 05:48 PM

is michael gray going to do midnight in salem video walkthrought. i think he is funny. cool lab puppy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/05/17 08:09 PM

I'm thinking more along the lines of "do you think it will be released"? lol
Posted By: Marian

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/05/17 08:27 PM

I agree with Ana.

In fact, a question was posted on the Amateur Sleuth Blog a few days ago to their main marketing person. The question was will the fans be seeing a new Nancy Drew game NEXT YEAR. Her response was, "I hope so! I don't have any definitive news to share at this time."

So, she is not even saying that the game will be out next year, let alone this year.

Next month, she and a few other people are going to the Nancy Drew convention in Maine. Someone asked her if this had anything to do with MID and she said no. My feeling is that there will be lots of videos, interviews, and so forth that she will bring back from the convention with her, posted to YouTube and the blog, etc., in an attempt to serve as a distraction for the few remaining poor souls who think there will be a new game released by the end of this year.

I think the Nancy Drew series is over, and I have finally come to accept it. There may be a new game some day, but if there is, I don't think it will resemble the other ones much if at all.

Having said all of that, if a game ever comes out, I am sure that Michael Gray will do a video walkthrough.

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/05/17 09:05 PM

thank you guys very much.
Posted By: Marian

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/05/17 09:10 PM

And I agree with you that Michael Gray is very funny. He has a large and devoted YouTube audience for the Nancy Drew series, and there is no doubt that he would do a video walkthrough.

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/06/17 02:55 AM

he was so funny i almost fell on the floor laughing.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/06/17 04:29 AM

Nancy Drew needs to be taken over by a different developer. If they cant or wont do any more Drew games Im sure there are others out there who would love to....

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/08/17 01:19 AM

i am almost finished with 18, working on 19, 20, 21 because when i took it to the computer shop the last time he took everything out, which the computer repair shop had bad review which my sister didn't like, and oldbroad is behind me on 18, with stealing the diamond.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: video walkthroughts for nancy drew - 09/08/17 02:12 AM

Yes, hopefully I can get back to Nancy one of these days. So many games I'm trying to play.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community