GB HOMEPAGE

need help on a old game .

Posted By: deleterman

need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 04:45 PM

I can't remember what game it was but i do remember it was about a mayan tempel and that you never went to any other parts but this area.you had to go in side ,also go to places in the area.any thoughts on what game this is ? thumbsup thanks
Posted By: Cue

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 05:01 PM

Maybe Timelapse ?
Posted By: Marian

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 05:02 PM

The Mayan temple area was only part of the game, but could it be Nibiru: Age of Secrets?
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 05:30 PM

How old of a game are we talking?

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 05:35 PM

at lease 5 years old. duh

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 05:38 PM

Secret Files Sam Peters perhaps? http://www.mobygames.com/game/secret-files-sam-peters/screenshots

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:00 PM

I don't think thats the one.

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:19 PM

Are you sure its an Adventure game and maybe not a Casual Game. For me its hard to see a game thats entirely in a Mayan Temple without at least starting in another area first but of course I could be wrong as the memory isn't as good as it once was. Do you remember anything inside the Temple?

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:27 PM

the thing that I remember is on the left is a tree and a tent , you can go forward or to your right is a big mayan temple , you can go to the temple go up or go to the right side and go down in side.

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:34 PM

First person perspective or 3rd?

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:47 PM

I think third not sure .

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:52 PM

This is a poser for sure. My first thoughts was Crime Stories: Martin Mystere but thats 3rd Person and has other areas. Then there is one I played not to long ago but can't, for the life of me remember its name buts its also a 3rd person with other areas and I think a male and female character you can switch from..

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 06:55 PM

you know this sure looks like part of " the omega stone " game ....what do ya think ?

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: deleterman
you know this sure looks like part of " the omega stone " game ....what do ya think ?

lol I don't know whats in your head Deleterman lol

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 07:56 PM

yeah I know what your saying.a lot of stuff going on ,so i think I will take a break for now ,thanks for all your help thumbsup I have the omega stone on my computer i think i will just play and see what happens . burger time for a nap.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 08:42 PM

The only "Maya" game I know is Atlantis 2 (Beyond Atlantis).
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/beyond-atlantis/screenshots/gameShotId,17026/

But Atlantis 2 also had Ireland and China levels, as well as some weird place at the end of the game.
Posted By: Mad

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 10:23 PM

I can't think of any older game that is solely based around a Mayan temple woozy

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 10:27 PM

Although a 3rd person game, wasn't The Crystal Skull only at a Mayan/Aztec Temples?

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 10:32 PM

That does ring a bell, GreyFuss - but it was surely released a LOT more than five years ago think

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 10:36 PM

yeah it's not any of the Atlantis games . duh

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 11:17 PM

I actually never heard of this game but it did come up in my search.
GameBoomers

The Secret of Mayan Island
The Secret of the Mayan Island is a First-Person point-and-click adventure in Myst-Like Game style. For PC, Mac, iOS, Android. Release date: 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=ebQV7VpXQuk
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/06/17 11:48 PM

It wasn't released Greyfuss.

Ana wave

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 12:46 AM

lol Maybe thats why I had not heard of it.

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 05:15 AM

working on " the omega stone" this is a very good game I just forgot how great it is , joy devilchili but still thing about the missing game...

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 06:00 AM

come to think about it -at first gil's truck is next to a tent ,to the right and forward is a mayan temple and if you go strait ahead there is a hole in the ground that you can go down with a rope with a hook on the end ,this is full of water . does this ring a bell?

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 02:27 PM

That's Uru I think.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 03:22 PM

That does sound like Uru, but the hole in the ground isn't full of water. I think there is a stream at the bottom with some bridges over it though. You have to do quite a few things down there.
Posted By: dorish

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 03:27 PM

That's the Omega Stone. The round hole filled with water is the cenote. I played this game not long ago, but it's not just centred on the temple, there are other places to go.

Doreen

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 05:33 PM

playing omega stone now so far no clue. but I have played Uru long time ago .maybe thats the one.but i don't think so.

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 05:43 PM

deleterman, here is an opening video of URU.

Ana wave

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 07:08 PM

yes i have played this game not the one sorry. but i went to utube walkthrough for the start of the omega stone and guess what.on there was the scene that i first talked about.so this is it .but i can't get the complete walkthrough on utube do you know how i could get this? praise

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 07:54 PM

MaG has a walkthrough here on GameBoomers. There is no video walkthrough on the game because this game was released in the time that the norm was written guides.

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 08:38 PM

thank you so much for your help. praise at the lave pool and 6 more moai.yikes this is dark. wave2
Posted By: dorish

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/07/17 10:50 PM

MaG's walkthrough is excellent. I took a while to complete this game, as I kept getting lost. Make sure you copy the maps of chitchen itza-- you will need them.

Doreen
Posted By: CountZero

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/09/17 02:55 AM

Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Although a 3rd person game, wasn't The Crystal Skull only at a Mayan/Aztec Temples?

No, Im playing Crystal Skull right now and I am in an old house with a garden and a large cemetary near by.

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/11/17 01:54 AM

I did play this game myself many moons ago, CountZero, but couldn't remember enough detail of it to be sure that it didn't all take place in a temple woozy
Posted By: armand7

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/24/17 06:36 AM

Nibiru, Age of secrets............ probably. good luck, armand7

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/24/17 02:03 PM

Armand, it's Omega Stone, deleterman found it. Thanks to you and all for your suggestions!
Posted By: armand7

Re: need help on a old game . - 09/26/17 04:22 AM

Thx, browneyedtigre...........you are correct. Once you mentioned Omega Stone i remembered playing it several years ago.......armand7
© 2024 GameBoomers Community