Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds!

Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 09:33 AM

Shakes & Fidget will be a 2D, 3rd Person, Point and Click adventure releasing around December 2018.

Check out some more here.

Quote:
Hamburg, September 13, 2017 - Adventure fans watch out: With Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure, a new game from Playa Games is about to be launched. In cooperation with KING Art (The Book of Unwritten Tales), the Hamburg-based developer and publisher adds a classic point-and-click adventure to the Shakes & Fidget universe.

After Playa Games announced their new strategy game Clash of Empires at the end of August, the successful MMORPG Shakes & Fidget is now being expanded with a new title: "We just had to develop an adventure game, the crazy world of Shakes & Fidget is pushing for it," says Jan Beuck, CEO and founder of Playa Games. “A parody of fantasy clichés fits perfectly into the genre and adds a great game to the Shakes & Fidget universe. "

Jan Theysen, Creative Director at KING Art, adds: "The Shakes & Fidget comics were a big inspiration for our The Book of Unwritten Tales adventures. Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure is to become our Day of the Tentacle: Crazier, faster and even funnier."

Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure delivers the legendary comic art of Shakes & Fidget artist Marvin Clifford. Players can look forward to crisp puzzles and over 20 hours of top-notch gaming fun. In addition, first-class voice acting and a superb orchestral soundtrack make the game a unique experience.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted by: oldbroad

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 01:20 PM

Sounds good!
Posted by: Marian

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 03:01 PM

Thank you for the news, Ana. wave
Posted by: Mad

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 03:14 PM

Love the look of this !!

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted by: venus

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 10:23 PM

Thanks, Ana, it looks good. That means we're getting two (very different) surprise games from King Art this year. woot (Now, if only they surprise us with The Book of Unwritten Tales 3 sometime as well. lol)
Posted by: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/14/17 07:24 AM

Now I'm playing the MMORPG version: http://w18.sfgame.net/?rec=287592
Its simple, You make a character. Talk to people in Tavern, accept a quest and wait for results. As you advance quest times increase. So start a quest and go make a sandwhich.

One thing: I don't know how you get in a guild when you don't have any friends playing. There's no chat option. Just email if, you have friends in the game so you know who to email.
Posted by: Cari

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/27/17 05:46 AM

I confess to very much liking good humour in a game. The two Bout games were the last time I was really engrossed in a game all the way through. Kings Art has a new adventure game in production Shakes & Fidget.

News here.
https://kingart-games.com/article/23-game-announcement-shakes-fidget-the-adventure
Posted by: CaptainD

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/27/17 08:16 AM

Ooh looks nice!

Loved BOUT and enjoyed Critter Chronicles a lot. Haven't played BOUT2 yet.

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/27/17 10:54 AM

Cari, I merged your thread with the announcement thread we already had posted.

Ana wave

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 10/11/17 09:20 AM

Kickstarter: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 11/03/17 02:39 PM

Sad news. They're posting on Facebook that the kickstarter campaign is a failure and they are ending it.

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 11/03/17 09:37 PM

KS is getting harder to get large sums these days. I think there are too many unfinished projects.