GB HOMEPAGE

Indygo Prequel E-Book Available Free Plus Release Date

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Indygo Prequel E-Book Available Free Plus Release Date - 09/21/17 01:34 AM

INDYGO: Fat Dog Games unveils the prequel to the story via free e-book available on Steam, confirms new release date.

You can download your free e-book Here.

Quote:
19 September 2017
Indygo, a new atmospheric, narrative game published by Fat Dog Games is nearing it's release and now everyone gets a chance to experience it's story via free e-book available on Steam. Game will be out October 24th.
Indygo is an atmospheric, narrative game with adventure and point’n’click elements, that takes on the subject of depression. Due to the publisher's decision, Fat Dog Games, the game received a new release date - October 24th.

Indygo was created by Pigmentum Game Studio. It revolves around the story of a painter who suffers from depression and has been isolating himself from the world. The person who helps him live through this hard time, is his girlfriend Anna. Indygo is an artistic attempt at counteracting the stigmatization of people suffering from mood disorders. The game takes place in one location only - the painter’s workshop.

Gamers intrigued by the concept will get a chance to take a sneak peek at the upcoming project, as the publisher just released a new teaser and an additional ebook. The ebook is a prequel to the game, available in English and tells the story of how Thomas, the protagonist, and his girlfriend Anna met. It also gives an insight of when and how Thomas’s state began to worsen.

The e-book (.pdf, .mobi, .epub) is now available to download for free on Indygo Steam card. We also encourage everyone to add the game to their wish lists as developers plan more exclusive content to drop.

Indygo will be available in seven languages (English, Polish, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian), will also feature full cinematic english version. Game received numerous honorable mentions, such as 1st place in Microsoft Gamedev School.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Re: Indygo Prequel E-Book Available Free Plus Release Date - 09/27/17 02:32 AM

I think this is a first! lol Not one comment in the 6 days it was stickied. duh
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Indygo Prequel E-Book Available Free Plus Release Date - 09/27/17 04:18 AM

I don't remember if I even saw this.

Sorry Ana! shocked

Re: Indygo Prequel E-Book Available Free Plus Release Date - 09/27/17 02:15 PM

I was starting to think it was somehow posted invisibly! lol