GB HOMEPAGE

GOG sales

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

GOG sales - 10/26/17 07:33 PM

Don't know if anybody interested but GOG has updated versions of several older games on sale. For example:
Full Throttle Remastered $9.99 (33% off), Grim Fandango Remastered $3.79 (75% off), I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream $1.19 (80% off).

I've played the original Full Throttle and Grim Fandango but never I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Posted By: Marian

Re: GOG sales - 10/26/17 07:42 PM

I was looking through the sales this morning - there are some great deals to be had. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: GOG sales - 10/26/17 07:42 PM

Thanks Guybrush. I was just checking the sale out myself but didn't find anything I want that I don't already have. smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 07:15 AM

Hi Boomers, I just went to the GOG sale and purchased "TM-The Pandora Directive" and "Overseer". The total price of these two games was $4.98 as opposed to $19.98, which is the regular price of them on GOG. My old versions will not work on my WIN 10 PC, and besides that I can re-access our walkthroughs of these two games right here in WALKTHROUGHS. on GB, I need all the help I can get. LOL Happy Gaming, everybody.
Sandy

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 02:38 PM

What a great price for two fantastic games, Sandy. What fun! dance
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 03:43 PM

Now that's what I call a good sale! Sounds like some good gaming in your future!
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood
Don't know if anybody interested but GOG has updated versions of several older games on sale. For example:
Full Throttle Remastered $9.99 (33% off), Grim Fandango Remastered $3.79 (75% off), I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream $1.19 (80% off).

I've played the original Full Throttle and Grim Fandango but never I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

Just replayed "I have No Mouth and I Must Scream" on my tablet, that and a number of others - great game.

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 04:16 PM

Inland, I need to play I Have No Mouth - it is sitting there in my purchase history from GOG, patiently waiting! wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 04:51 PM

Off Topic shocked

Just wanted to say "Great to see you posting, InlandAZ bravo

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 05:10 PM

Nice to be back Mad smile
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 05:30 PM

Welcome back, Inland.

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 06:06 PM

Likewise for me, Inland! yes

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 07:48 PM

Hi Jenny & Marian - how have you folks been? I've noticed a few gaming forums going by the wayside lately, thank goodness Gameboomers is still going strong smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 08:34 PM

Hi, InlandAZ, and yes welcome back good to see you!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 10:06 PM

InlandAZ, what a great surprise to see you here! How have you been? What's new!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 10:08 PM

Hi InlandAZ. Great to see you posting!

I actually have "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" downloaded (since I don't know when) waiting to be played along with many others. It will be a first time play through for me.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: GOG sales - 10/27/17 11:21 PM

re: I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, very good game, I played it twice so far, but BE Warned, it is a very deep psychological and a serious themed game, So do not play it if you are down or if you have a close loved one in bad health which is affecting you, because this game could drag you down even more, Best to play it when all is well. Just my two cents worth.

And I also want to add: Good to see you back InlandAZ
Posted By: sanford

Re: GOG sales - 10/28/17 02:29 AM

Great advice, Starcom,
Each time I have played No Mouth it seems to be spookier and spookier, but it still is one of my all time favorites. I played it years ago from a cd which I still have, and now from GOG. I hope you remember me, since you helped me out more than a few times in the past. Welcome back to YOU, as well as to InlandAZ.
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: GOG sales - 10/28/17 03:18 PM

I played the original release (don't have a version at the moment) and it was certainly "profound" yes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community