GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/26/17 09:27 PM

Check out the Trailer here.

View the Kickstarter here.

Quote:
DESCRIPTION

1888. The Ripper stalks London’s streets. Join Arthurian immortals Sir Lancelot Du Lac and Morgana Le Fey on a thrilling quest to stop history’s most infamous murderer and save the city.

WHY THE RIPPER?

We want to explore the origins of legends and how they shape our culture. Perhaps the most notorious of modern British legends is that of Jack the Ripper. What did the Whitechapel murders mean to London? What effect did they have on the people who lived there? And how do they still impact us today?

WHY LANCELOT & MORGANA?

What better way to explore these questions than through the eyes of Arthurian legends; Lancelot and Morgana, stories about who were especially prevalent in the 19th Century as the ruling classes sought to revitalise chivalric codes in an attempt to control a society that was rapidly changing along lines of class, gender and race.

STYLE

As well as creating a truly cinematic experience with a cast of amazing actors, we also wanted to design a visually distinctive game. We have drawn inspiration from the many amazing concept artists we have worked with throughout our careers. It is often a shame those incredible artworks are rarely seen outside of the development studio - we sought to change that. By utilising classical techniques and the latest technology, we’ve crafted a beautiful and unique visual style that harks back to the atmospheric paintings of Grimshaw and Whistler and allows players to explore a living work of art.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/26/17 10:51 PM

Thanks for all of the information about the game, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/27/17 04:53 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile Sounds pretty well "up my street" grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/27/17 05:16 PM

It does look nice, doesn't it, Mad?

Ana wave
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/28/17 04:23 AM

Thanks, that looks very interesting!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/28/17 11:32 AM

Thanks Ana, looking really good!
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 10/28/17 12:53 PM

I contributed; sometimes in the past I have missed out on helping projects I later wished I had nudged along, so I'm giving this one the benefits of a lot of doubts I regretted having.
Posted By: gamnos

Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - 11/04/17 04:24 PM

I have pledged, as it looks amazing. High production values, unlike a lot of KS projects. Needs a lot of more backers though.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community