GB HOMEPAGE

Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters!

Posted By: friarphil

Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/12/17 08:11 AM

Hey Boomers!
The Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for serious play testers who can dedicate a few hours over the next week to test the game. The game is 90% complete and we are looking for PC and Mac users to give feedback and help spot bugs! If you are interested, just respond to this post or PM me and I'll get you the information for playtesting!

The Adventures of Nick & Willikins is a humorous look at the very British relationship of Master and Manservant as told through the lens of clueless American writers. Also, there's a dead body involved. Did the Butler do it? It's up to you to find out! Oh, and you're the butler, I should probably mention that.

See screen shots and more here: The Adventures of Nick & Willikins
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/12/17 08:52 AM

Hi friarphil! That looks very nice! Please count me in :)
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/12/17 02:45 PM

Good luck with the testing!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/12/17 04:28 PM

I'm afraid I wouldn't be any good at "testing" but I will certainly be looking to buy when you release the game, friarphil thumbsup12
Posted By: friarphil

Re: Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/12/17 10:38 PM

Buy? Did I forget to mention that this game will be Free?
ALL of Pinhead Games are, and always will be, free. Because we love the games and we love the gamers.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/13/17 01:17 AM

hearts Thanks, friarphil!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Adventures of Nick & Willikins is looking for playtesters! - 12/13/17 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: friarphil
Buy? Did I forget to mention that this game will be Free?
ALL of Pinhead Games are, and always will be, free. Because we love the games and we love the gamers.

I have two of your previous wonderful games so I must have got those for free, then ??

Well I would gladly pay for your games .... They are terrific. !! happydance12 happydance12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community