GB HOMEPAGE

Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder

Posted By: Marinus_Louis

Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/17/17 08:08 PM

Just before the end of 2017 I have finished my Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder walkthrough. It's in Dutch and you can find it on my site at www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl

Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder can be bought on the Denda Games site at this adres: www.denda.com/store/product/10840010-alicia-griffith-lakeside-murder and the price is 5,99 euro. Denda Games is mostly casual games. However Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder is not a casual game but a realy nice point and click adventure game. I found it to be an enjoyable game.

Marinus_Louis (Louis Koot)
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/17/17 08:31 PM

Thank you Marinus!

Ana :wave:
Posted By: Barry

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/23/17 01:29 AM

Just a warning to all thinking of buying this one, there's no way to save games. So either complete it all in one gaming session or start over again from the beginning.

Regards,

Barry
Posted By: Marian

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/23/17 01:33 AM

I have the game from Big Fish and it saves automatically when I exit the game; no problems at all with it.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/23/17 07:03 AM

Same goes for me yes
Posted By: Marinus_Louis

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/23/17 08:34 AM

Hi Barry

I've played Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder and done the walkthrough. It's a nice game but as Mad already mentioned, the game saves automatically when you exit the game, and it saves you're progress every time you exit. You can not save yourself but that is realy not a problem. You do not have to finish the game in one session. When you exit and reload you start where you ended at you're last exit. The game is pretty liniar and the puzzles aren't that difficult but if you do find them difficuld then there is always my very detailed walkthrough to help you.

Marinus_Louis (Louis Koot)
Posted By: Marian

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/23/17 04:02 PM

I notice that Steam describes this game as "adventure, casual." I remember now that when the game was first released on Big Fish Games that it was discussed in our Casual Games forum and categorized as "adventure lite." You can find that discussion here. wave12
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 12/31/17 11:41 PM

I went to big fish to purchase this game and realized I had bought two games in August that I completely forgot about, The ABC murders and Destination Treasure Island :)
Posted By: Mad

Re: Alicia Griffith Lakeside Murder - 01/01/18 10:34 AM

Two Goodies !! hamster
© 2024 GameBoomers Community