GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem

Posted By: NDLVR

Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 01:24 AM

I saw this just now on Facebook, there's been a updated timeframe:

https://www.herinteractive.com/about-us/news/december-letter-from-her-interactive/
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 02:04 AM

Thanks for the link! I saw this a while ago.

I think it's better that I remain silent on this topic, especially since it's so close to Christmas. lol12
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 02:06 AM

lol, I know what you mean, Marian. But atleast we know they didn't just scrap it
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 02:43 AM

I saw that too. Spring 2019 is just an absolute joke. They just bought themselves a year of no one asking when its coming. lol12
Posted By: family

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 04:13 AM

i am glad they did a update, and we know it will be release in spring 2019 cool lab puppy
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I saw that too. Spring 2019 is just an absolute joke. They just bought themselves a year of no one asking when its coming.

Exactly.
In late 2018 or spring 2019 they'll say it will be released in 2020.
In 2020 they'll say it will be released in 2021.
etc. until they abandon all pretence.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/20/17 08:50 PM

If they are not going to make Nancy Drew games, Simon and Schuster should let another developer make them....
Posted By: Vegpot

Re: Nancy Drew: Midnight In Salem - 12/29/17 02:36 PM

It has been an absolute age since the last release, surely they must be concerned that they may lose a lot of fans and buyers if they keep delaying like this? I enjoyed the last game I played, The Sea of Darkness, it harked back to some of the more classic games and with the educational element of Icelandic vocab. I would be happy to keep on playing them in that format as I am sure lots of people would be, even with a new voice, but now they seem to be intent on totally changing things, we can only see what it’s like when the next game eventually comes out ...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community