GB HOMEPAGE

The Apotheosis Project

Posted By: Fireflower

The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 05:02 PM

"Penelope Barker and Aaron S. Reid are agents of the extra-governmental Pandora Global Corp, which works in parallel with the CIA. Unbeknown to them, they are also guinea pigs in an ambitious and dangerous project...

The corporation is experimenting with a modification to DNA that is capable of altering the faculties of the guinea-pig subjects, thereby granting them powers beyond the ordinary.

But for what purpose? Find out as you venture into mysterious settings, unravel the adventure and come to understand The Apotheosis Project."

Currently 67% off on FireFlower Games - http://fireflowergames.com/shop/the-apotheosis-project/
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 05:03 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Fireflower. wave

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 05:07 PM

No problem smile
Posted By: CountZero

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 08:55 PM

Fun game, well worth playing.....
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 09:33 PM

Fun fact - the devs originally wanted me to voice the male lead character in this. Voice casting got taken over by someone else and I was out. TBF whoever did voice the character was probably a much better fit than I would have been! laugh
Posted By: sanford

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 09:57 PM

Hi Fireflower,
I just went to your site for the first time, and I'm very impressed . You may have a new customer now.
Sandy

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: CaptainD
Fun fact - the devs originally wanted me to voice the male lead character in this. Voice casting got taken over by someone else and I was out. TBF whoever did voice the character was probably a much better fit than I would have been! laugh

Cool smile

Re: The Apotheosis Project - 02/07/18 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: sanford
Hi Fireflower,
I just went to your site for the first time, and I'm very impressed . You may have a new customer now.
Sandy

Thank you. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community