GB HOMEPAGE

Oak Island Kickstarter Project Team Are Looking for Voice Actors

Posted By: philthethrill10

Oak Island Kickstarter Project Team Are Looking for Voice Actors - 02/24/18 01:06 AM

The Oak Island Kickstarter project team are looking for people to apply for voice acting roles.

Quote:
Scheduling: Rough Plans and Goals for Oak Island.
Support us with your voice!
Our goal is to complete Oak Island in 2018. If we look at what we have already done, this goal should be realistic. Unfortunately, it is still very difficult for us to estimate time around the voice recordings, because of course, these should also be on a nearly professional level.
[img]https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/019/974...92006b91d8c0ae3[/img] (hover your mouse over the url to see it)

If you have a great voice and equipment, you can apply for a language role with us.

Send us a well-accented sound recording with the following text :
"The ship left the harbor and headed for the ocean. I'm scared ... but I can not go back. I feel that this is my very last trip."

If you are german, please send the following line :
"Das Schiff verließ den Hafen und steuerte auf den Ozean zu. Ich habe Angst... doch ich kann nicht mehr zurück. Ich spüre, dass dieses meine letze Reise wird."

Based on the recording we are able to assess your voice, the technique and the emphasis smile Please don't hesitate and send a regular e-mail with your test recording to team@oakisland-game.com

Thank you very much in advance !!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Oak Island Kickstarter Project Team Are Looking for Voice Actors - 02/24/18 01:22 AM

Are you looking for male voices or female voices?
Posted By: philthethrill10

Re: Oak Island Kickstarter Project Team Are Looking for Voice Actors - 02/24/18 02:21 AM

I'm not affiliated with the team. I'm just spreading the word in case anyone is interested.
Posted By: venus

Re: Oak Island Kickstarter Project Team Are Looking for Voice Actors - 02/24/18 08:24 AM

Ah, I wish I had proper recording equipment! I have a good microphone, but it's for performance. Maybe I'll try to see if I can get it to work with my computer. smile

Thanks for the link, philthethrill10.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community