GB HOMEPAGE

Something Amiss is Going Offline Sometime This Year

Posted By: philthethrill10

Something Amiss is Going Offline Sometime This Year - 02/25/18 03:15 AM

Something Amiss from Lassie Studios, creators of What Makes You Tick and A Stitch in Time, is going offline sometime this year. It's a free online Flash adventure game divided into 3 chapters. http://www.somethingamiss.com/

Quote:
Businesswoman Alice Shelter undergoes what she thinks is a routine MRI procedure. But after leaving the machine, she begins to realize something's amiss with the world around her.

This is no freak accident. Someone's playing a dangerous game with her life, and she won't rest until she finds out why.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The End is Near! With the decline of flash, it is time to bid "Something Amiss: the game" farewell. Originally launced in 2007, it's had a great decade-long run and over a million players.

However, all good things must end.

Recent upgrades to flash have broken some of the game's features (mainly audio), and I've not had time to fix them. And now that Adobe has announced that they're going to stop updating all together, I've decided to take the game off-line in 2018.

That still gives folks a few months to finish by using the following links:

Chapter One (link is available on somethingamiss.com

Chapter Two (link is available on somethingamiss.com)

Chapter Three (link is available on somethingamiss.com)

The Novel! (link is available on somethingamiss.com)

Facebook Page (link is available on somethingamiss.com)
Posted By: Marian

Re: Something Amiss is Going Offline Sometime This Year - 02/25/18 04:07 PM

Thanks for the information. wave
Posted By: Chief

Re: Something Amiss is Going Offline Sometime This Year - 02/25/18 05:27 PM

Phil, sorry to see your game going off-line.

We will keep our links to the games at Galore as long as possible.

Chief wave
Posted By: philthethrill10

Re: Something Amiss is Going Offline Sometime This Year - 02/26/18 01:23 AM

Thanks Chief, but it's not my game. I'm sure Tucker Bowen, the actual creator of the game, would appreciate your kind gesture.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community