GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 2 done

Posted By: sanford

Black Mirror 2 done - 03/04/18 05:56 AM

Hi Boomers,
I just finished replaying BM2, using Louis Koot's walkthrough.I enjoyed it more the second time around, and I found it less "intense" than BM1. This game had puzzles which you can "skip" after a few attempts. I Was able to do quite a few om my own, but lost patience with a few of them. All in All, I really liked it a lot, with it's gorgeous graphics and sound, and especially the story which was "captivating", to say the least.
Next will be BM3, as soon as a legitimate site has it on sale. I have plenty of others to play right now.
Sandy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/04/18 06:02 AM

Glad you enjoyed it!

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/04/18 06:04 AM

Thanks Ana, I really DID.
SAndy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/04/18 03:00 PM

Congrats on finishing the game, Sandy. It sounds like you had fun with it. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/05/18 12:53 AM

BM3 is available from GOG, sandford. Or are you finding their price too high ??

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/05/18 06:39 AM

MAD,their price for this game is NOT too high at $9.99. however, I have so many unfinished games to play, so I'm in no hurry to buy this one yet. GOG frequently has great sales. so I will check the site every day until they run a sale on this title. I currently "own" ONLY 122 GOG games, enough to keep me busy for a "little while" longer. After ALL I AM retired. LOL
Sandy

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/05/18 10:28 PM

Good for you, Sanford. Enjoy yourself TO THE MAX !!!! laugh

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/06/18 04:39 AM

I AM doing that, Mad, in my "old age". LOL
Sandy

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/06/18 08:11 PM

Oh there are plenty who have "reached" or "are reaching" old age here at Gameboomers, sandford, me included, and most of us have been playing computer games since the year dot and are still loving every moment yes

Mind you, I think "experienced" sounds SO much better than "old" so that's how I will describe us lol

Re: Black Mirror 2 done - 03/07/18 03:06 AM

OK Mad, so I'll change that to "experienced", but getting oldER LOL Happy Gaming!
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community