GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition

Posted By: Winfrey

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition - 03/05/18 03:21 PM

I finally got around to playing this little jewel! I bought this in a bundle for like 5.00... WOW. It took me a little while to get used to Gabriel's voice but loved the game... It even played on my Surface Pro 3.. may have to replay the other GK games!!!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition - 03/05/18 03:58 PM

Glad you enjoyed it, Winfrey!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition - 03/05/18 10:26 PM

Sins of the Father being my most favourite game of all time, I reckon I've got every English version ever released !!!! dance dance dance
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition - 03/05/18 11:09 PM

In the caves... with the dead... took me forever to figure out how NOT to die..lol..lol
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition - 03/06/18 12:15 AM

Oh, I can still get stuck in places, Winfrey, for all that I've played the game so many times blush
But I enjoy myself SO MUCH every time I fire it up yay
Posted By: sanford

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition - 03/06/18 04:37 AM

I enjoyed this one also. even though i played the "original", Winfrey, back "in the days". I see that this one gave you an "appetite" to play the whole series. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community