GB HOMEPAGE

Mira Update and Video

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mira Update and Video - 03/06/18 02:14 AM

Mira - the making of a traditional promo art video released.

View the video here.

Check out the official website here.

Quote:
Mira is a point&click game with an emphasis on narration. It will be available for PC and possibly for android devices/ipad&iphone.

The main goal of our game is to show our vision of the slavic myths world. Mira is in some way a modern reinterpretation of them confronted with an east european world after the second world war. And an answer to the question how creatures from legends would fit to that time. Beacuse of that the tone of the game is a mix of a fable and mystery.

To convey that kind of story to the player the game contains a unique graphical designs of slavic creatures and their home. Some of them are well known, and other are re-emerging within the game from the forgotten past.

As told earlier Mira is heavy focused on narration and players choices which influence the way the story will go, with difrent ending for the player to discover. Puzzles are an addition to the story, not a main goal.

Mira is going to be released probably somewhere at 2019 as for now. It is fully self-financed.

Mira is developed by two guys - Karol is a digital concept artist with about 7 years of gamedev experience; Jay Ro is a traditional artist and a former muralist. We do almost all the work by ourselves with some help from our friends. "Too Husky" is our team name.

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Mira Update and Video - 03/06/18 02:46 AM

WOW, the art is beautiful!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mira Update and Video - 03/06/18 03:19 AM

Isn't it? I love it!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mira Update and Video - 03/06/18 03:40 AM

Thanks, Ana. I like the artwork, too. wave
Posted By: sanford

Re: Mira Update and Video - 03/06/18 04:31 AM

WOW. this one looks pretty good to ME. Thank You, Ana.
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: Mira Update and Video - 03/10/18 11:43 AM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community