GB HOMEPAGE

The Beard in the Mirror

Posted By: Fireflower

The Beard in the Mirror - 03/26/18 09:06 AM

"The Beard in the Mirror is a throwback to when adventure games came in giant cardboard boxes and if you didn’t have the hintbook, that was it; you were stuck on that puzzle for the rest of your life. It’s a labor of love from a husband-and-wife team from two different worlds (she’s a Sierra fangirl, and he’s a LucasArts diehard) who have been working on it together since before they even started dating."

The Beard in the Mirror is currently 50% off on FireFlower Games: http://fireflowergames.com/shop/the-beard-in-the-mirror/
Posted By: MaryJane

Re: The Beard in the Mirror - 03/26/18 10:26 AM

Thanks for sharing, will take a look
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: The Beard in the Mirror - 03/26/18 10:41 AM

It's a nice game, though I wish they'd kept the original title "The Beard In The Mirror Is Not Mine" laugh

If you like retro pointandclicks you're almost definitely going to like this game. If you want a more detailed opinion please check out my review.
Posted By: Fireflower

Re: The Beard in the Mirror - 03/26/18 10:43 AM

Thanks smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Beard in the Mirror - 03/26/18 07:33 PM

"The Beard in the Mirror is a throwback to when adventure games came in giant cardboard boxes and if you didn’t have the hintbook, that was it; you were stuck on that puzzle for the rest of your life."

Oh, how I miss those days !! lol

Just been and bought the game - it looks so good thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Beard in the Mirror - 03/26/18 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Mad
"The Beard in the Mirror is a throwback to when adventure games came in giant cardboard boxes and if you didn’t have the hintbook, that was it; you were stuck on that puzzle for the rest of your life."

Oh, how I miss those days !! lol

I miss those days too. yes grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community