GB HOMEPAGE

Season Finale of Batman: The Enemy Within Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Season Finale of Batman: The Enemy Within Now Available - 03/28/18 02:14 AM

Two possible Jokers. Two distinct storylines. One final episode. The Joker is born in episode five, 'Same Stitch,' from Telltale Games, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and DC Entertainment.

YOu can view the trailer here.

Quote:
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., March 27, 2018 -- Award-winning developer and publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games, alongside DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, today premiered the fifth and final episode of Batman: The Enemy Within, an episodic game series that continues Telltale's unique take on the World's Greatest Detective.

Episode five, Same Stitch, is now available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, and mobile. A Batman: The Enemy Within Season Pass Disc for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is also available at retailers across North America and Europe. The disc includes the first episode of the season, as well as download access to all subsequent episodes.

Same Stitch features two totally separate takes on The Joker: one a ruthless villain that hews closer to the classic Clown Prince of Crime and the other an unpredictable vigilante that's unlike any other portrayal of DC's iconic Super-Villain. The choices players have made over the course of the season will determine which story -- and which version of The Joker -- they see in the finale.

In total, Same Stitch contains three and a half hours of content spread across two completely distinct storylines that share, at most, only three overlapping scenes. Each of those storylines includes further conditional variations that reflect players' earlier choices and make Same Stitch, mathematically, Telltale's "branchiest" episode ever.

"Without exaggeration, Same Stitch is the most ambitious piece of content Telltale has ever produced," says Season Lead Writer James Windeler. "We had to adjust our usual development process to accommodate the added scope, but it was super important to us to honor players' choices, whether they chose to befriend John or not. We had to deliver on the season's central promise of allowing players to craft their own Joker."

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman features an award-winning cast of talent including Troy Baker, who returns to reprise his role as Bruce Wayne, as well as Anthony Ingruber, who reprises his fresh take on 'John Doe,' better known to fans as The Joker.

Batman: The Enemy Within is a standalone product separate from the first season of Batman - The Telltale Series. Both products are licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and based on DC's iconic character. Episode five, 'Same Stitch,' has been rated 'Mature' by the ESRB.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Season Finale of Batman: The Enemy Within Now Available - 03/28/18 02:45 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Season Finale of Batman: The Enemy Within Now Available - 03/28/18 03:53 AM

Thanks, Ana! It's still not out on GOG, unfortunately. frown Hopefully, it will be available by the weekend, and I can play it then. smile

EDIT: GOG has it now! I'm downloading it today when I leave for work, so it should be all ready to play when I get home! joy
Posted By: Mad

Re: Season Finale of Batman: The Enemy Within Now Available - 03/28/18 09:18 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: venus

Re: Season Finale of Batman: The Enemy Within Now Available - 03/29/18 05:08 AM

I just finished the episode tonight. Terrific finale. I'm looking forward to replaying the season again at some point to see the "other" episode 5. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community