GB HOMEPAGE

What's the name of this game?

Posted By: Uncle Reg

What's the name of this game? - 03/30/18 06:13 AM

I'm trying to remember the name of a game I started a few years ago. It might have only been a demo, I'm not sure. It was one of those keyboard-controlled exploration/walking simulator type games. I think it started out with the player in bed. The room was almost bare with crude stone walls. You could move around to other rooms, some of which were locked. I remember finding a key to unlock one of the other rooms. In order to quit the game (or maybe to save your progress when you quit), you had to return to the room where you started and get back in the bed. That's about all I remember. I didn't play very much of it. Some of these remembrances are kind of vague, and might not be entirely accurate. Does anybody remember the name of this game?
Posted By: albadross

Re: What's the name of this game? - 03/30/18 11:21 AM

It doesn't fit all your memories but certainly Revolution Software's Lure of the Temptress starts in an almost bare room with crude stone walls. No bed but straw on the floor!

Re: What's the name of this game? - 03/30/18 12:09 PM

No, that's definitely not it. Lure Of The Temptress was a DOS point-and-click game from the early 1990s. My game was nowhere near that old, was keyboard controlled, and it was definitely a bed.
Posted By: ergggo

Re: What's the name of this game? - 03/30/18 01:27 PM

Could it have been Homesick from Lucky Pause? There are many rooms and the bed does play an important role in that game. It also had very nice artwork/graphics.

Re: What's the name of this game? - 03/30/18 02:46 PM

Homesick, that's it! thanks a lot.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community