GB HOMEPAGE

Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 02:40 AM

Keepsake is now optimised to run in all windows versions in Windowed Mode (Fullscreen is still experimental) and for the first time available to MaC users!

YOu can purchase here.

Check out Nickie's review here.

Quote:

Keepsake was a labor of love developed 10 years ago by us as an independent studio. For its anniversary, we thought it would be great to see it live again on steam and gain a new following, as we feel that it is still relevant today. It was hard and long, but we loved developing it and still remember those days fondly smile

It's a point-and-click style adventure game blending 3d and 2d which would be perfect for anyone looking for a slower-paced style of game, with great imagery and touching story about a father and his daughter. With this, we leave you with a short description of its story:

An unforgettable Adventure.

It’s Lydia first day of school. In the magic academy where hundreds of scholars should be, none can be found...

Keepsake will immerse you into a journey beyond compare. Assisted by a dragon afraid of height, Lydia takes on to explore the academy’s empty structures in search for her best friend Celeste.

Curiosity turns to worry when she stumbles on something she has not seen in a very long time: an old doll, a keepsake she gave her best friend some 8 years ago. As she grabs it, strange images of Celeste’s life begin to fill her mind...

Do they hold the answer behind the scholars’ disappearances mystery?

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 02:53 AM

Interesting news, Ana - thanks! smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 03:17 AM

Speaking of KEEPSAKE, Ana and Marian, I just took out my old boxed version of this game, installed it (Took about six hours or more to install the three discs) on my Win 10 64 Bit PC. With a few "tweaks", it's running perfectly now. So with the help of the THREE GB walkthroughs, I just started to play it.
I never finished it years ago, but THIS time will be a different story.
Sandy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 03:27 AM

Nice going, Sandy - enjoy the game! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 03:30 AM

It's a wonderful game Sandy! Enjoy!
Posted By: revco

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 04:11 AM

Thanks for this.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 04:27 AM

I was just on Steam and didn't see this. I replayed this game recently on Windows 7 from the disc and it ran fine, no tweaking.

Thanks!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 09:49 AM

Thanks for that news, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/17/18 09:30 PM

It's on Steam as of today, oldbroad (4\17\2018) for $7.99
Sandy

Although it's not listed on Steam. just go on Steam and search for KEEPSAKE
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Keepsake Now on Steam and Mac! - 04/18/18 02:22 AM

Thanks Sandy. As you say, you have to know to search for it I guess. I did find it last night after doing the search. I may buy it some day but as long as my disc version works and I recently replayed it, I won't be buying it any time soon.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community