GB HOMEPAGE

The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 06/20/18 02:29 AM

Take a moment to read the full request before clicking the application link below. I know GameBoomer members will not disappoint in providing some excellent support to the team of Attic Door Productions in the scope of testing feedback!

You can apply to be a beta tester for The 13th Doll here.

Quote:
The Attic Door Productions team is looking for people who would be willing to Alpha/Beta test The 13th Doll over the next few months! We decided to extend this opportunity to the GameBoomers community as you have all shown such passion and support for our project! So, please don't share this opportunity outside of this forum!

So here is how this will work. Anyone interested will need to follow the link to the Google Form below and fill out all of the required information. The opportunity will be limited to 20-25 people. You will be sent an email with access and bug submission information over the next week or two. The form will close for submissions at the end of June.

Please only apply if:

You can adhere to a strict non-disclosure and non-share agreement. (Basically, no screenshots, videos, or sharing.)
You are willing and able to test multiple iterations of the game and submit bug reports to the team.
You are accepting that you will be playing a game that is currently still in development and does have bugs, missing functionality, and features that are scaled down.
You are OK with knowing how the game ends before anyone else but, can't tell a soul.

As long as you are OK with the conditions above, you are probably a great candidate to be a tester for The 13th Doll. Please click the link below and we'll get back to you with your special invitation to the Stauf Mansion as it is under construction! It's a special look behind the scenes that only special backers were promised! We are extending the opportunity to you because, well, you are all awesome and even supported us when we were down. You deserve this opportunity as much as anyone else!

-Chris
Attic Door Productions Team

A big thanks to Chris for thinking of us!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 06/20/18 03:39 AM

Thanks for letting us know about this, Ana. wave
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 06/20/18 04:32 AM

Thanks Chris and Ana
Posted By: The13thDoll

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 06/20/18 10:47 AM

Thank you to all of the Boomers who are interested! We appreciate how much you've supported the work, especially when others have, at times, lost faith in us!
Posted By: revco

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 06/20/18 12:21 PM

Thank you.

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 06/30/18 08:31 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just an update on this. I got 5 responses so far and we are very grateful for those who have submitted themselves for torture, er, play testing. I sent out access to those who have submitted their names so far.

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 07/04/18 02:28 AM

I already have sent out information to all of the testers requesting access. I've also set up a Google Group to communicate what is going on with builds and testing goals. Please join when you get the invitation and check your Social or Spam folder if needed.

Thanks,
Chris
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The 13th Doll Special Opportunity for GameBoomers! - 07/04/18 04:22 AM

Glad you got some testers! luck

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community