GB HOMEPAGE

City Interactive on Steam

Posted By: oldbroad

City Interactive on Steam - 07/17/18 08:12 PM

Looks like Steam now carries all the Art of Murder and Chronicles of Mystery Games. I think they only had COM The Scorpio Ritual before. That game still doesn't show Windows 7 or 10 but I checked 2 of these other games and they showed Win 7 and Win 10.
Posted By: Marian

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/17/18 08:44 PM

Thanks for letting us know.

And for those who don't know, Big Fish also has these games - and has had them for years. wave

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/17/18 09:12 PM

Thanks Marian. I don't see Chronicles of Mystery on Big Fish though. Am I not looking deep enough?
Posted By: Marian

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/17/18 10:03 PM

Searching the system doesn't always call them up, but here's one example here.

Sometimes I have to go through a search engine like Google in order to find them.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/17/18 10:06 PM

https://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5096/chronicles-of-mystery-the-scorpio-ritual/

https://www.bigfishgames.com/games/6015/chronicles-of-mystery-tree-of-life/

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/18/18 01:36 AM

Thank you Marian and Jenny100. I tried searching them again and this time I DID find them. I think I just typed in Chronicles of Mystery before, rather than the whole name. Also, clicking on "Adventure" games helped immensely. Sorry, one of those duh moments!
Posted By: venus

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/18/18 04:14 AM

Thanks for the news, oldbroad. I've added the Chronicles of Mystery games to my wishlist, as I already own the disk versions. It would be nice to have extra copies at some point, however. thumbsup I've never played the Art of Murder games and may give them a try sometime also. thumbsup
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/18/18 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
I tried searching them again and this time I DID find them. I think I just typed in Chronicles of Mystery before, rather than the whole name. Also, clicking on "Adventure" games helped immensely.

Don't bother using Big Fish's search. It's utter garbage.
Use Google (or DuckDuckGo or Bing or whatever search engine you like best) and search for:

"Chronicles of Mystery" site:bigfishgames.com

The two "Chronicles of Mystery" games that are adventure games are "The Scorpio Ritual"
and "Tree of Life." The others are casual games.

Re: City Interactive on Steam - 07/18/18 05:07 AM

You're welcome venus and thanks for the further info Jenny100 regarding searching the games.

I have all 3 Art of Murder and both Chronicles of Mystery Adventure games as well as the 4 casual games (2 of each) on disc. I still haven't played Chronicles of Mystery or any of the casuals but I have played the Art of Murder games.

I may go for the download versions at some time in the future.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community