GB HOMEPAGE

Shiver Games Announces Lucius III

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 08/28/18 03:48 AM

The Son of the Devil takes his final journey in Lucius III, that is set to release in late 2018

Check out the Trailer here.

For more info, check out the official website here.

Quote:
HELSINKI (August 27, 2018) - Shiver Games is excited to announce that Lucius is returning to STEAM in 2018 for the last time. In a whole new narrative experience, he now returns to his old neighborhood of Winter Hill. The path will be a difficult one, with trials and tribulations waiting ahead. Has he made the right choices? Is it finally time to end it all?

The game will be priced at $19.99 in STEAM and is now available for wishlisting here. .

Lucius III returns to its roots in terms of both gameplay and story. The game will play as a narrative adventure, focused around the atmospheric little town of Winter Hill - the very same town where Lucius spent his first six years.

Lucius continues to fulfill the prophecy of the rapture, and finally we get to see where the roads take us. The story will include his signature gruesome violence and disturbing images, but this time there will be some heartfelt moments of regret and sorrow.

Game features:
● Experience an In-depth and carefully crafted story, which takes the player through a wide range of emotional experiences.
● Feel the full experience of playing the villain protagonist.
● Experience the atmospheric and detailed environments.
● Use powerful magical abilities to help your cause.
● Explore the seamless little town of Winter Hill.
● Over 20 tracks of original music that compliments to the atmosphere of the game

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 08/28/18 04:09 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 08/28/18 04:33 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 08/28/18 04:52 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 08/28/18 05:52 PM

Interesting Thank You
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 08/28/18 10:24 PM

I didn't know there was a II. Not my thing.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Shiver Games Announces Lucius III - 09/02/18 12:41 AM

I did observe whether Lucius 3 would "nail it" so I guess I will find out!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community