GB HOMEPAGE

The Secret Cove???

Posted By: GreyFuss

The Secret Cove??? - 09/19/18 06:18 PM

Stumbled across this game in progress, thought it looked interesting, couldn't find it searching here so forgive me if it has been announced.

http://www.thesecretcove.co.uk/press/sheet.php?p=the_secret_cove
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/19/18 07:35 PM

Looks interesting GreyFuss, hope it's one I can play these new 1st persons are giving me trouble I get nauseous, may have to go get motion pills
Posted By: colpet

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/19/18 08:07 PM

Thanks for posting, Greyfuss. Looks like something I would like.
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/19/18 10:47 PM

This looks great, Greyfuss- thanks for posting. The pictures remind me of St. Ives in Cornwall. I wonder if Jonathan B or Matt Clark are influencing the project.
Posted By: cyane182

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/20/18 01:37 AM

That does look good, thanks for posting about it smile Cornwall setting reminds me of the Lost Crown games.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/20/18 02:48 AM

I announced it Here.

There is a link to it on our upcoming page as well.

Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/20/18 02:56 AM

Well that explains why my Search results didn't turn up anything as I only went back 3 years. Bummer...2014...sounds like another Cornwall game that might not see the light of day. Thanks Sheriff
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/20/18 12:29 PM

@GreyFuss - I'm glad to say the game is still in production (I've been keeping an eye on it myself for years!), you can follow the devs on Twitter if you use that - https://twitter.com/CheekySprite

Their last tweet was on Tuesday 18th September 2018:

Massive engine code change finished! That was a beast for the evening. 1.12am and time to sleep ! #TheSecretCove I wouldn't mind if it was actually on the todo list in the begninng.....but it wasn't
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/20/18 06:10 PM

I knew I had seen this just recently but couldn't remember where. It was in the "upcoming games list" here on GB, which I recently remembered to take a look at.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/26/18 10:37 PM

Oh please let it run on my older win 7 64 bit.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/27/18 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: gamenut
Oh please let it run on my older win 7 64 bit.

Checked with the devs, who said it definitely should run okay on that! smile
Posted By: Leeana

Re: The Secret Cove??? - 09/30/18 01:34 PM

Yeah!!! Im ready to play this one, also Thank You for the heads up on this one smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community