GB HOMEPAGE

Xing: The Land Beyond

Posted By: sureshot

Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/04/18 05:42 PM

Hi all !

Two part Question... think

1) I am a little confused with Humble Store... They offer this game for Windows as DRM Free and then go on to say a STEAM account is required for a KEY.

So - can I buy this game DRM Free from Humble Store and NOT have to get a STEAM Account to get the Key ?

Quote:
XING: The Land Beyond is provided via Steam key for Windows and is also provided DRM-Free for Windows. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required.

2) Does the game come with the updated "Jump Assist" feature?

I've emailed White Lotus a while ago but have not received a reply.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/04/18 06:17 PM

They say "XING: The Land Beyond is provided via Steam key for Windows and is also provided DRM-Free for Windows."

So you have a choice of a direct download or using Steam.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/04/18 10:57 PM

The game should be fully patched with jump assist.
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/05/18 04:16 PM

Good news ! Thank you both !
Posted By: teassoc

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/09/18 04:54 PM

Found a couple of things where video cards could cause issues. Firstly Ice pillars don't show on my laptop and secondly the red doors/curtains towards the end of the game seem still there/closed but actually aren't after you've lit them.
Posted By: teassoc

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/31/18 06:51 PM

Finally finished it after just over 24 hours game play.

Phew. Would never have completed in 100 years without the walkthroughs. Thanks Lion.
Posted By: Lion_1251

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 10/31/18 07:04 PM

I hope you have enjoyed the game.
Glad I could help.

Lion_1251
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 02/12/19 06:09 PM

This was released today for the PSVR. Can't wait to visit this world in virtual reality.

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 02/12/19 07:32 PM

I can't imagine how great this would look in VR!

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 02/12/19 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Draclvr
I can't imagine how great this would look in VR!

Just played for about an hour. The world is absolutely gorgeous in VR. You feel like you are actually there exploring in real time. Incredible!

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 02/12/19 11:01 PM

I'd probably be too overwhelmed with the surrounds to remember to play the game!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 02/12/19 11:05 PM

So I'm wondering since I have a problem playing games in the first person does that me I won't be able to play games in VR!! If so this makes me sad

Re: Xing: The Land Beyond - 02/12/19 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Winfrey
So I'm wondering since I have a problem playing games in the first person does that me I won't be able to play games in VR!! If so this makes me sad

Xing VR is 1st person. However there have been some great 3rd person adventure and action/adventure puzzle games in VR. Along Together was a fantastic and fun 3rd person puzzle game and Moss is a great example of 3rd person action/adventure puzzle game. In Moss you play this adorable little mouse who is the cutest thing you will ever see. I am totally hooked on VR. I won't play games flat anymore.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community