GB HOMEPAGE

Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive

Posted By: Marian

Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/06/18 09:22 PM

The Case of the Disappearing Nancy Drew Video Games
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/06/18 10:39 PM

Thanks Marian. What I don't get is, if they were having financial problems while producing 2 games a year, how are they still in business at all when they're not producing anything? I think that's what Nancy needs to investigate.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/07/18 12:10 AM

Thanks for that link, Marian. The best insight as to what is going on that I've seen written in a very long time.
And I thought the final short paragraph summed things up SO well !!!! yes

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/07/18 01:03 AM

I thought it was a good article too, Mad.

Oldbroad, I agree with your comment - it's a puzzlement as to how they have managed to keep the doors open. As far as I know, Codes and Clues was not all that successful, and it's hard to see how they could have made enough money to stay open just from sales of their backlog of titles.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/07/18 03:30 AM

Interesting read, Marian. Thank you for posting!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/07/18 04:56 AM

Interesting indeed. And surprisingly detailed. Thanks for the link Marian!

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
What I don't get is, if they were having financial problems while producing 2 games a year, how are they still in business at all when they're not producing anything? I think that's what Nancy needs to investigate.

My thoughts exactly. All explanations aside, why Midnight in Salem has been delayed for such a long time is a bigger mystery than any that Nancy has ever encountered.

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 11/07/18 01:57 PM

"All explanations aside, why Midnight in Salem has been delayed for such a long time is a bigger mystery than any that Nancy has ever encountered."

lol lol lol
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/03/19 07:21 PM

The Fall of Nancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOWRHfaZsTc

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/03/19 08:26 PM

Oh man. I love this! Even features my favorite music. Thank you for sharing that. It made my day!!

The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/04/19 01:04 AM

I just about split my sides laughing while watching this. grin

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/04/19 01:10 AM

Jenny beat you to this in that other thread. It is FUNNY!

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/04/19 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Jenny beat you to this in that other thread. It is FUNNY!

Thanks for letting me know, oldbroad. I merged my thread with this one so that it would not be redundant. wave

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/04/19 12:15 PM

Altogether Fabulous !! bravo

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/05/19 12:37 AM

Take a look at this page from the HeR Interactive website - scroll down until you see the Hardy Boys: Midnight in Salem

And they say this on their Facebook page:

Quote:
The Hardy Boys & HeR Interactive wish you a Happy New Year! We are so excited to announce that the Hardy Boys will be making a bold return in Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem. What do you think? Let us know! More to come soon!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/05/19 03:27 AM

lol I was just coming to post that!

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/05/19 03:38 PM

Quote:
The Hardy Boys & HeR Interactive wish you a Happy New Year! We are so excited to announce that the Hardy Boys will be making a bold return in Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem. What do you think? Let us know! More to come soon!

What I think is ....

Do Pigs Fly ???? whistle

Re: The Fall of Nancy: A Carol Reed Mystery - Funny YouTube Video - 01/05/19 06:27 PM

I didn't even see this post last night. I was on here several times. Thanks.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/08/19 09:57 PM

Someone sent me this video, which I found very funny.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/09/19 03:34 AM

That was beyond wonderful. I wanted to visit the other map site.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/09/19 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Mikael
Someone sent me this video, which I found very funny.

George the Cleaner must be the tattooed guy.

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/09/19 06:51 PM

That was an hilarious video, Mikael, and thank you for sharing it !! laugh
Posted By: Sassy

Re: Interesting Article about Nancy Drew games and HeR Interactive - 01/10/19 03:35 AM

OMG! crazy woozy crazy
Video was so funny.

Still have Sea of Darkness I never played yet.
Afraid if I open it, I will never again have a new
to me Nancy game to play.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community