GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/18/18 11:32 PM

Cerynitii is a first person puzzle exploration adventure game for the PC, inspired by great games such as Myst, Quern, The Witness and many others. Currently, Cerynitii is on the Windows platform and it is still in the early development stage.

View the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Quote:

The game uses Unreal Engine 4, which is considered by many gamers and game developers as the most capable gaming engine in terms of graphics and realism.

Cerynitii takes you to an adventure on a distant island, where you have to solve puzzles and explore new areas while the story slowly unravels. The whole experience is meant to be a calm, peaceful and soothing adventure. This is greatly reflected in the game art design, color palette, choice of sound effects, and the story as well.

The game art is greatly inspired by the beautiful architecture of The Santorini Island and the serene beauty of Moroccan and Damascus houses. Colors and materials are chosen carefully to match the feel and mood of the game.

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/18/18 11:56 PM

Looking forward to seeing more on this one, thanks Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/19/18 12:31 AM

Ditto what Winfrey said! Thank you.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/19/18 12:46 AM

Lots of myst like games being made again!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/19/18 02:14 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/19/18 12:40 PM

Thank You Ana, I'm not a Myst fan. I'm not any good at mechanical puzzles. smile
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/19/18 10:32 PM

This looks pretty. I may try it. Thank-you for the announcement.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Cerynitii - A First-Person Puzzle Exploration - 11/24/18 05:56 AM

Thanks, Ana - that looks very nice!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community