GB HOMEPAGE

STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS

Posted By: SCOTTY

STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 01:43 AM

Last year my wife got me a Steam gift card for Christmas. I told her I was going to use it for THE LAST CROWN. I wound up using it for BARROW HILL..THE DARK PATH & THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI. This year my Christmas list also had a STEAM card on it for THE LAST CROWN. My wife said.."wait, didn't I get you this for the same game last year?" I know, I know..All good things take time. Just wanted to share my story smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 02:16 AM

That's a cute story! I hope you enjoy The Last Crown when you play it - at least there are other games to play in the meantime. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 02:41 AM

That all makes sense to me SCOTTY. Have fun!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 04:37 AM

How nice of your wife to get you a steam card! What a thoughtful gift! The Last Crown will hopefully be released soon!

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 05:42 AM

SCOTTY, that's funny, and I understand her confusion. lol We've been waiting for that game for so long. Hopefully, this will finally be the year of The Last Crown: Blackenrock! yes
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 11:55 AM

LOL...looks like there is a new yearly holiday tradition at the Scotty House...for the next 10 to twenty years you ask Santa for a Steam Gift Card to purchase an up coming game, "The Last Crown" and it never appears lol
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 05:44 PM

Yes..My wife is THE BOMB!! She actually surprise me with a NVIDEA 1070 GTX video card because she knew how much I wanted to play QUERN but my old card didn't meet the specs. PRETTY COOL!! Last years gift got got me BARROW HILL..THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI & had just enoufg to get THE ROOM 3 which I just finished. I'm going to try to be patient & hold on to it till BLACKENROCK is released. Well,,,Thus are the best laid plans of mice & men. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 08:17 PM

Wow! That IS really cool about the video card! I hope you enjoy Quern. I really loved (most) of it. One or two puzzles got to me but most were really good!
Posted By: flotsam

Re: STEAM GIFT CARD 4 XMAS - 01/03/19 09:03 PM

New video cards are always fun SCOTTY, and ditto what oldbroad said about Quern.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community