GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 03:15 PM

winter

It's Giveaway time again. joy

Mikael at MDNA has provided us with 5 copies of the game "The Fall of April". bravo

Check out the Website of the game HERE dance

To enter the Giveaway, please post here to say you are IN and the winners will be drawn on Thursday January 17th, 9PM EST and announced shortly thereafter. wave2

You will have 72 hours to check here and claim your prize after the announcement by posting here first and then sending me an E-MAIL that I will transfer to Mikael who will then send you your link to the game.

Any unclaimed prizes will be given to a runner-up.

A big thanks to Mikael for his generosity. thanks

luck

Chief wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway ~~~ Carol Reed Mystery : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 03:28 PM

Thank you very much to Mikael and to Chief for this giveaway, and luck to all who enter. wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Giveaway ~~~ Carol Reed Mystery : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 04:00 PM

Nice of Mikael, good luck to those entering... I have mine ..
Posted By: revco

Re: Giveaway ~~~ Carol Reed Mystery : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 04:02 PM

I'm in. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Giveaway ~~~ Carol Reed Mystery : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 04:09 PM

Thank you so very much Mikael for your kindness and generosity to GameBoomers! Much appreciated!

Thanks for posting, Chief!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Giveaway ~~~ Carol Reed Mystery : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 07:02 PM

Thanks Chief and Mikael! I already played. Good luck to those who enter!
Posted By: michele rose

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 07:49 PM

Hi Chief, count me in. Thank you, Mikael! smile
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 07:55 PM

I'm in Thank you smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 09:01 PM

How very generous of Mikael grin And thanks to you, Chief, also smile

[Having already bought the game I won't enter - but good luck to all who do !!]

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 09:16 PM

Noted all 3 that said they are IN. joy2

Chief wave
Posted By: dorf

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 09:37 PM

Thank you Mikael, I'm In
Posted By: connie

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 11:15 PM

Thanks Mikael, I already bought the game. Good luck to all who enter.
Posted By: TLC

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/13/19 11:46 PM

I have the game, so won't be entering. Just want to wish good luck to those who do enter. luck It's a great game. wavegirl

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/14/19 01:09 AM

Up to now counted for the INs. yes

Chief wave
Posted By: SolMan

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/14/19 02:06 AM

I'm in. Thanks.

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/14/19 03:02 PM

Noted up to now. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/14/19 09:18 PM

Thank you for the chance to to win this game in the Carol Reed series. Please count me in....

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/15/19 04:09 AM

All the INs on the list for the drawing. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/15/19 01:42 PM

Hi Chief
Happy Holidays and I'm in!
Posted By: marie

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/15/19 05:18 PM

I'm in, thanks Mikael.

Marie wave
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/15/19 05:22 PM

Thanks Chief and Mikael! I already played, and Loved Every scene and moment of it .....

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/16/19 04:26 AM

Up to here.

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/17/19 02:31 AM

Could you explain how to send you an email? Thanks
Dorf
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/17/19 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: dorf
Could you explain how to send you an email? Thanks
Dorf

Go to one of Chief's posts, then click on his name on the lefthand side; from the drop-down menu, select "view profile." View the profile and you will find Chief's email address listed in the information there under Contact Info.

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/17/19 06:59 AM

Thank you Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY ~~~ Carol Reed Mysteries : The Fall of April ~~~~ GIVEAWAY - 01/18/19 03:10 AM

The winners of this Gaveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners. bravo

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community