GB HOMEPAGE

Games in which you play as a cat

Posted By: Kickaha

Games in which you play as a cat - 01/10/23 01:54 PM

There's quite a few games around in which you play as a cat. I found "Milo and the Magpies" very charming. I know there's an acclaimed game "Stray" which I'll pass on as I'm seriously unnimble.

What would people recommend of pure Adventure games with this feline slant? "Nine Noir Lives" looks promising to me but there are others I've seen available.

Thanks!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/10/23 05:41 PM

Have you played Cat and Ghostly Road which came out about 3 years ago? I liked that a lot as well as Milo and the Magpies. I recently purchased Nine Noir Lives and Cats and the Other Lives but haven't tried either yet so I cannot comment on those.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/10/23 05:48 PM

I'm playing Stray in which you are a cat - first person cat! I keep forgetting that cats can't open doors!

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/10/23 06:04 PM

Thanks oldbroad, let us know what you make of Nine Noir Lives and Cats and the Other Lives when you do play them. Noted your mention of Cat and Ghostly Road.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/10/23 07:25 PM

Another cute indie adventure game featuring a cat is Inspector Waffles, which is available on both Steam and GOG.

Inspector Waffles

Nice to see you here, Kickaha! wave

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/10/23 08:43 PM

Thanks Marian I hover around a lot. Seeing upcoming games listed is very useful.
Posted By: Orion

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/12/23 08:15 PM

This game is not one playing a cat but one where you can enjoy looking for them. With "Overwhelming Positive" reviews A Castle Full of Cats developed by Devcats seems to be liked by many

Some "Coming Soons" by Devcats
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/13/23 12:50 AM

I enjoyed this game with cats - Catie in MeowmeowLand.
Catie is a little girl dressed like a cat but the game has plenty of actual cats. You can find the game Here.
Posted By: Orion

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/13/23 12:32 PM

Cats in Time has some great reviews. Again you do not play as a cat but seems like you could have a good time finding these guys. Looks like a very nice puzzle game involving cats, one I forgot to grab myself
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Games in which you play as a cat - 01/13/23 04:49 PM

I was browsing through my games, and I played Cat Museum last year that I really enjoyed too. You play as a boy and his sidekick cat. You can check it out here.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community