GB HOMEPAGE

Nobodies: After Death Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 04/21/23 01:19 AM

Nobodies: After Death is a puzzling point-and-click adventure in cleaning up dirty work. After your agency takes out a target, you make the evidence disappear without a trace. Find a way to get in, get out, and leave no bodies behind.

Check out the game on Steam here.

Check out the previous game Nobodies: Murder Cleaner here.

Check out the official website here.

After death, it’s time to clean up.

You are a ‘cleaner’ for a top-secret intelligence agency. Your mission is to hide all evidence of carefully planned murders, leaving no sign that you or the target were ever there.

Nobodies: After Death is a puzzle adventure in which you use your wits and resourcefulness to make sure your agency’s actions remain hidden. You aid them in taking out rogue members of your own ranks, who have defected with information on a bioweapon that threatens global security.

Features
• Many new murders to cover up: use everything at your disposal to hide the evidence.
• Packed with puzzles: each mission has different challenges to overcome, from classic inventory puzzles to unique mind-bending tasks.
• Multiple approaches, one solution: there are many creative ways to fail each mission, sometimes spectacularly.
• Hand-crafted art: over 100 hand-drawn scenes to search and explore.
• A gripping tale: continues the riveting narrative of Nobodies: Murder Cleaner.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 04/21/23 01:31 AM

I can see from the screenshots that this is a must-play. Thanks Ana!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 04/21/23 04:04 AM

Mikael, have you played the first game Nobodies: Murder Cleaner? I have it and bought this new one already today, even though I did not play the first one yet.

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 04/22/23 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Mikael, have you played the first game Nobodies: Murder Cleaner?

Ouch! I'm getting old. Yes, I have played the first one, but didn't make the connection, although I thought that the title sounded very familiar. I see now that Ana also linked to it in her post, which I also missed. The graphics were equally excellent, but I didn't like it much.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 04/22/23 01:23 AM

Oh, that's not good frown .
Posted By: connie

Re: Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 04/22/23 11:18 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Nobodies: After Death Now Available - 05/01/23 08:13 PM

Thanks Ana for the heads up on both games, I played the Demo and enjoyed it, added both of them to my Wishlist, now I have 20 games on the Steam Wishlist and 3 more games on the GOG wishlist, phew, a lot of games to play plus the ones I already have.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community