GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Talos Principle II

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/26/23 12:46 AM

Devolver Digital's The Talos Principle II Gets Philosophical This Year on PC and Consoles.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out flotsams review of Talos Principle here.

Check out the official website here.

Croteam and Devolver Digital are proud to announce The Talos Principle II, the long-awaited sequel to 2014's smash hit philosophical puzzler.

Coming to PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in 2023, The Talos Principle II greatly expands on the beloved original with more mind-bending puzzles to solve, new puzzle mechanics, a richer storyline, more secrets to uncover, and the biggest, weirdest world Croteam has ever built.

Set in a distant future where humankind has long been extinct, human culture lives on through interminable robots made in our image. Embarking on a quest to investigate a mysterious megastructure, you will be confronted with questions about the nature of the cosmos, faith versus reason and the fear of repeating humankind's mistakes.

Familiar puzzles will return in The Talos Principle II, accompanied by unique new gameplay including mind transference and gravity manipulation. There's also a deep character-driven story with multiple endings to lose yourself in, and a series of strange, stunningly beautiful environments to explore—including a city on the brink of a paradigm shift and an island holding the keys to the future.

The Talos Principle II is the most ambitious, thought-provoking game Croteam has made yet, and you can play it later this year.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/26/23 01:02 AM

Thanks Sheriff

I would go for this as I did enjoy most of the first one although I hope this one is more diverse with the conundrums and puzzles. I didn't get finished with the first due to a puzzle I just couldn't get past near the end. But would love to get into something new as I am enjoying Firmament right now.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/26/23 01:13 AM

Happy you can find another to look forward to, Greyfuss!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/26/23 01:36 AM

Thanks Ana! One time Steam had the first game as a weekend free play or something and I tried it out but it seemed way to hard for me and of course, caused me motion sickness. I did, however, buy it a few years back on GOG for $5.50 which is a huge discount from $45.00. I have not attempted again to play it though. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/26/23 12:31 PM

Thank you, BET 😊
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/27/23 05:09 AM

WOW! That looks amazing!
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Announcing The Talos Principle II - 05/27/23 09:57 PM

If you are referring to the trailor BeaSong I heartily agree!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community