GB HOMEPAGE

Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/02/23 10:50 PM

So, it's been a long road and a lot of work... but the initial release of our Space Quest 3D project is now officially available to download (for free)!

Many thanks to all involved, and a big shout-out to Space Quest Historian, Jon Paul Sapsford and everyone on the SQH Discord channel for helping out with testing as well as providing valuable feedback.

Check out and download DRM Free here.

The classic Sierra adventure "Space Quest III" reimagined in luscious 3D complete with voice acting!

The Two Guys from Andromeda, designers of the graphically extravagant (and satirically sensational) Space Quest series, have disappeared into thin oxygen! Hysterical game fanatics around the world await word on the whereabouts of these celestial celebrities!

Who could be the mastermind behind this evil plot?

Could it be the Pirates of Pestulon, known for their plundering, preying and unprincipled practices? Or maybe the legions of Space Quest fans who would kill to be the first to play Space Quest III (the graphic adventure game with the closest thing yet to motion picture-quality animation). Not to be forgotten are the monkey-suited minions of Sludge Vohaul (from our last episode), who would love to make banana pudding out of those responsible for putting them behind bars.

Who are the dirty deed doers behind our daring duo's demise? Is it too late to save the two guys from a disgusting and downright despicable doom?

Holy SpaceWaste, space adventurers, find out for yourself as Roger Wilco, intergalactic garbageman, returns to the rescue!

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/02/23 10:54 PM

Thanks Ana - can't argue with a free game!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/02/23 10:55 PM

This is great, Ana! I will be sure to download and play it, as I loved the original. Thanks so much for letting us know. I had no idea this was in the works. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/02/23 11:23 PM

Thank you Ana!
Posted By: Orion

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/03/23 11:29 AM

This is a great find Ana. I never played any of the Space Quests. I will download this one and give it a try. I find it hard to believe that after all the hard work that went into this they are giving it away. Wow.....Wonder if they will do any of the others. Looking at that box took me back again. Thank you

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/03/23 01:12 PM

Orion, you can't charge for a fan game unless you have legal permission to use the name. It would be a copyright issue. However, if you give it away they generally don't come after you since you aren't profiting. Hope you enjoy!
Posted By: Orion

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/03/23 01:35 PM

Thank you Ana, I will
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/04/23 09:15 AM

Does any one know if it is compatible with an Apple Computer?

Gerry catrub

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/04/23 11:46 AM

Gerry, the game states its for Windows and I don't see a Mac option. You may be able to message them on the game page.
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/04/23 02:53 PM

WOW! Looks good. Thank you!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/06/23 02:48 PM

Thank you, BET 😊
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/06/23 04:20 PM

Cool, thanks Ana.
Posted By: safc

Re: Space Quest III - Pirates of Pestulon - Free Game! - 06/18/23 06:24 PM

Hi Guys

I downloaded the game and it is very good to a point, I may have found a bug (posted on Glitches and Bugs) I have emailed Turbo Chimp with my findings (09 june) but as yet no response!

Cheers SAFC
© 2024 GameBoomers Community