GB HOMEPAGE

Carol Reed

Posted By: Winfrey

Carol Reed - 06/26/23 01:44 PM

A couple of new gamers discovering Carol Reed over at Adventure Game Hotspot .. love this.......
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Carol Reed - 06/28/23 01:03 AM

What's not to love about that? lol

But do they have a forum over there?

Re: Carol Reed - 06/28/23 01:10 AM

Yes, the conversations started in General. Then as they bought a couple and had questions on the game. AGH made a questions and help area to carry on the conversations. One of the players is trying to join here now so he can ask you some questions. 😁 This is in Discord.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Carol Reed - 06/28/23 12:19 PM

Hooray ... so glad I just "Love" Mikaels Games ... The Best and Different too bad Gey from Capri made only 2 then never heard from again.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Carol Reed - 06/28/23 02:07 PM

Winfrey, I just approved the 2 new members that requested in so maybe they are here now. smile Thanks for bringing them along!

Re: Carol Reed - 06/28/23 03:38 PM

You’re welcome, GB’s a great place to hang out!

Re: Carol Reed - 06/30/23 04:23 AM

Leeana, there was actually a third Capri game, The Capri Connection, released in 2014.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Carol Reed - 06/30/23 10:02 PM

Too Bad it did not work out for them sad.... Gey and Silvio were doing ok then poof....But, No I did not know that, Thank You mikael for the heads up ... Im sticking with you and Your Games though They are the best scale of 1-10 yoiur GAMES are 100

Re: Carol Reed - 07/09/23 02:32 PM

Playing Amos.... I came upon this spot and thought... oh I could camp here... then I went on and thought oh, I could camp here... on and on..... I could spend a lot of time here.... if you've played the game you know what I speak of... if you haven't... you need to play this.... Where I could camp
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Carol Reed - 07/09/23 02:44 PM

For sure, I could camp there too, Winfrey!

Re: Carol Reed - 07/16/23 03:06 AM

And that location does indeed attract many campers. Too many actually, so I had to apply a considerable amount of Photoshop magic to get rid of all of them. smile

There are lots of places that I have photographed where I would have loved to camp back in the days. Nowadays, the bare thought of more than 6 hours without decent hygiene facilities, stable internet and a 32" monitor makes me shiver. lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community