GB HOMEPAGE

New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris

Posted By: MaG

New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/03/06 10:08 PM

Check Travelogue 360 and you might win a trip to Paris.

It's a search and find game similar to Mystery Files: Huntsville or Hidden Expedition.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/03/06 10:13 PM

It's more fun actually than the others. happydance I bought it the other day and really like it so far. You can zoom in and out and pan around to find things.

Ana wave

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/03/06 10:15 PM

It is fun revisiting the places. Beautiful pictures.
Finished level 12. It's relaxing for in between stuff.
Posted By: Marian

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/03/06 11:05 PM

Oh, this is great! I finished the two Huntsville games the other day and was wishing there were more like this. Thanks, MaG! happydance
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/04/06 01:19 AM

MaG, if we win the trip do we have to take you with us? rotfl
Kay

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/04/06 01:23 AM

Of course! lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/04/06 01:30 AM

I'd gladly take you Marita, my hubby wouldn't go anyways. laugh

Ana wave
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/04/06 02:33 AM

I love Huntsville, thanx for this!!!!!!!!!!!! bravo
Posted By: Marian

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/04/06 09:39 PM

Thank you again for posting this. I love it! And this came at the perfect time, as my DVD-ROM drive went belly up and isn't going to be replaced for a while. It's so nice to have this to play, without needing a CD. wave
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 11/05/06 05:45 AM

I didn't sign up for the trip to Paris, since I just got back from there, but I'm now hooked on Travelogue 360 Paris, thanx to your post, MaG :-)
What a fun game! thanks
Posted By: rainbow15games

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 02/03/07 05:59 PM

I love this Travelogue 360 Paris game. I am on Tour #57. It keeps getting harder and harder to spot things. Does anyone know how far it goes? Also, are they going to come out with another Travelogue with another city? I hope they do. I am in between some of the new adventure games just waiting for the mailman to bring them.
Posted By: Dudemom_2000

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 02/03/07 06:37 PM

Game looks really interesting but the sad news is the contest was for last year (I read the rules of the game - entries had to be in by12/20/06).....Too bad, I would have loved to enter and try to get to Paris!
Posted By: chrissie

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 02/05/07 08:21 PM

Hi MaG, thanks for the info & link! I've given the demo a shot & really like the locations & the snippets of info. I know the 3D effect adds a new angle (or angles lol ) but it doesn't grab me quite so much as the static scenes of the 1st 3 MCFs. The objects are not too difficult to find & include old favourites such as pretzels, pineapples, rolling pins etc! & I love the hint system! But because of the type of game I find myself whizzing around! woozy but will probably go ahead & buy the full version next month anyway!

Just wondered what anyone else thought about the 3D effect? smile
Posted By: cailyn

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 02/05/07 11:31 PM

I played the Demo when it first came out, but the panning was kind of making me nauseas.I enjoy the other ones Huntsville, Ravenhurest, Titanic.So I figured I better not buy it.Have you tryed Papparazi some what on the same idea, alittle harder I think. wave
Posted By: rainbow15games

Re: New search and find game: Travelogue 360 Paris - 02/05/07 11:44 PM

I am now on Tour #83 and the game is still going. After so many tours you have post cards to pair up in between the tours. I am hoping that after 100 there will another kind of puzzle to work in between. Somewhere I read that there was a sequel but can't seem to find where I read it. I guess I am lucky because the panning around doesn't bother me and I really go fast. I really like the 3D effect and the things do get harder to find as you go on with the game. I will check out Papparazi too.

I checked out Paparazi but it is timed. I like them better when they aren't timed. You are right they are alot harder to spot the things on the list.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community