GB HOMEPAGE

GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest

Posted By: raylinstephens

GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 02:04 PM

Today's free gamegiveaway is Atlantis Quest - a very fun game for anyone that has not previously purchased it.

Have fun!
Linda wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 02:10 PM

Wow, that's an awesome game! Thanks Linda.

Ana wave
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 04:39 PM

With the chat about this game in this forum...I may just give this one a try! Thanks, Linda!

On previous downloads from this site, I have ended up with only a one-hour trial as opposed to an unlimited version. (That happened with Keyword.) Just to be clear, I should be clicking on the Big "Download Atlantis Quest Now" button, to get the unlimited version..Correct?

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 04:45 PM

That is correct. Also, if you do not activate in the alloted time, you will not get the unlimited play.

Ana wave
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 05:14 PM

Thanks, Ana!

I have been conscious of the time at that site. Missed out on some because when I get home from work, I sometimes forget. sad

At least I'm sure now where to click! wink
Posted By: Skye

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 06:21 PM

My Goodness!! I've never heard of this site! Thay actually give away software titles headscratch

I have heard of give aways as contests and the like on some of the other forums . . .

Thanks for this post, I'm going to bookmark them and see if there is anything interesting to add to my current collections. thumbsup

Anne

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 06:24 PM

Skye, they only give away a game a day AND a software a day also (different url but you can access through same site). You must download AND install that day or it's too late. It's a hit or miss site, but for the price of free, who can complain.

Ana wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 06:29 PM

wave Downloaded and started to play and it's free ! Absolutely can't complain. Thanks for the info!! thanks yay
Posted By: Niki

Re: GameGiveaway Jan 21 is Atlantis Quest - 01/21/08 07:46 PM

raylin, thanks for reminding me, got it, it`s a nice coffee break game thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community