GB HOMEPAGE

Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top

Posted By: Flo NS

Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/08/08 11:13 PM

Just got an e-mail announcement from Spin Top Games featuring 2 new games, "Great Secrets" Da Vinci and Spirit of Wandering. Both hidden object games.

I like Spin Top Games, they come close to Big Fish but they don't have as good a deal as Big Fish. You don't have to worry about adware, or any other ware for that matter. A very safe site to go to.

Flo
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/08/08 11:17 PM

Spin top games will be sold on BigFish also for those that have a little patience and a smaller budget. lol

Ana wave

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 12:59 AM

Very nice games. I think we are in for some treats. With Azada on its way, and these 2 new games.

Spirit of Wandering is a very nice game with beautiful music and sounds. Probably a good story line, but I didn't bother with it this time around on the free trial. Great Secrets isn't bad, nice music and nice graphics. Each level has different seek puzzles but I think each level has the same puzzles with differen't scenes of course. Between the 2 I would pick Spirit of Wandering.

I have a credit, can't wait to use it.

Flo
Posted By: thracia

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 12:47 PM

I just downloaded another one called Count of Monte Cristo from SpinTop. Looks interesting. Haven't tried it yet. So actually there are 3 new games.

thracia
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 01:55 PM

I tried Count of Monte Cristo but the screens are too dark for me. Pity, it looks yummy.

DaVinci feels like another "-ville" game but I liked the music.

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 02:08 PM

I agree. I tried it too and not only is it dark, I think the graphics are a little fuzzy, making it very hard to find some of the objects. I will play out the demo time to see if it gets any better.

thracia

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 02:22 PM

Did anyone see "Neptunes Secret" on the list from Spin Top, a very interesting game, with some puzzle twists. The seek and find is mainly finding things by black shape but then there is always something else to do once you find the objects by finding pieces of a particular object that goes with something else in order to move forward.

Flo
Posted By: sarahandus

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 02:34 PM

I have played Neptune's Secret and enjoyed it very much. It is a much more relaxed type of hidden object than the MCF's. In fact I started replaying it while waiting for something interesting to come my way.

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 04:22 PM

I also enjoyed Neptunes Secret although I haven't finished it yet. Too many other games to play.

thracia
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/09/08 05:20 PM

Just finished playing Count of Monti Cristo demo. Found some of the objects very well hidden, particularly candles and very thin objects. Secret, I think is to make sure you have collected lots of hints. Variety of puzzles.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/10/08 04:18 AM

I loved Neptune Secrets and finished it, LOL with no walkthrough needed. It was so good I was sorry to see it end, again the best part is it is not an ordinary hidden object game. I got it from real arcade if memory serves me right. Objects large enough I do not need a magnifying glass. One thing I do not understand though could someone tell me why the screen size is limited to such a small size? I mean monitor size are much larger then what the games are allowing us to use. Wouldn't it be great to see our entire monitor covered instead of only a fraction of it?
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/10/08 01:30 PM

Sherryah, when I played the demo of Neptune's Secrets I had full screen duh, maybe you need to change a setting? I have my resolution at 1024X768 and it was done automatically.

Now I am waiting for the game to be released in box happydance - it has been delayed until next month.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/10/08 01:41 PM

Thanks Linda. I too had a full screen Sherryah and had no problems playing the game.

Sue

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/10/08 04:39 PM

Maybe you need to go to options in the game and see if full screen is selected or not.

Flo
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/11/08 02:11 PM

Played the demo of "Great Secrets" yesterday. I do not like having the list of objects showing a set of amount of items at a time and only revealing the next item after one on the original list is found. Does this bother anyone else or am I just being too fussy?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Two New Hidden Object Games at Spin Top - 02/11/08 02:20 PM

I see that happening more and more Joanie and I don't care for it either. The main reason is, I don't click on things again if I clicked on them incorrectly before, because I wasn't sure what it was. (not sure that came out exactly right, lol )

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community