GB HOMEPAGE

Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question

Posted By: Turquoise Kid

Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 02/20/08 05:33 PM

Hi everyone! Have any of you ever downloaded a strategy guide from Big Fish Games? My Mom just asked me a question about that and I don't know the answer but I told her one of you would know. Would you please help?

She just bought Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst (at WalMart) along with the download of the strategy guide(from BFG). She was wondering how you can use the guide while you're playing the game, if the guide is only online? Can she print it out so she can refer to it as she's playing? Thanks! TK
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 02/20/08 05:35 PM

She certainly should be able to print it out Turquoise. Tell her to enjoy the MCF game. Lots of us played it and loved it.

Sue
Posted By: Turquoise Kid

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 02/20/08 05:45 PM

Hi texaslady, thanks for your help. I'll tell my Mom. wave TK
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 02/20/08 06:02 PM

TK see your email please.

Sue
Posted By: benny

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 03/19/08 05:13 PM

Texaslady says you can print out the strategy guide for Ravenhearst. I have the guide but how do you print it out?
Posted By: Pokey

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 03/19/08 07:20 PM

As an alternative, I would think that you could launch the guide, then minimize it and launch Ravenhearst. When you want to view the guide while playing the game, just Alt-Tab between them. The timer would probably keep running though.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 03/20/08 08:53 AM

benny if you "copy" the guide you can paste it to a word document and then just print it out.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Ravenhearst Strategy Guide question - 03/20/08 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Pokey
The timer would probably keep running though.

You could pause the game before you tabbed away to stop the timer. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community