GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish badges

Posted By: Sunnydde

Big Fish badges - 03/05/08 08:46 PM

I heard a long time ago big fish was going to have game badges like pogo. Whatever happened to that?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Big Fish badges - 03/05/08 08:56 PM

Have you asked BigFish? I do not know of any such program announced here before. duh

Ana wave
Posted By: Hollister

Re: Big Fish badges - 03/06/08 04:08 AM

Big fish offers badges through their affiliate/partner network based on your sales and contacts you've brought into the network. For the casual user, this would be through the "My Game Space". My site has a gold badge through the affiliate program. If you want to learn more, check out the Big Fish Affiliate Program
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: Big Fish badges - 03/06/08 12:09 PM

I had heard that too Sunny...I had asked BF about it some time ago and the response was pretty much wait and see. I think that I would play more at BFG than I do Pogo if they had challenges and badges. I have not yet renewed my subscription to play games ad free yet...waiting to find out if they are going to eventually get badges. I noticed that on the new BF Slots game, you do move up in rank...so maybe things are in the works.

I like having something to play towards sometimes.
Posted By: Sunnydde

Re: Big Fish badges - 03/07/08 08:07 PM

I agree Phantom, I would play on big fish all the time if they got badges. Didn't know about the ranks on the new slot game. I will have to check that out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community