GB HOMEPAGE

What was your first casual game?

Posted By: Penny Lane

What was your first casual game? - 03/15/08 07:23 PM

Mine was Big City Adventure SF. I found it last summer and I am now hooked on HOG's! bravo
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/15/08 07:25 PM

Oh my...so long ago. I think it was Chips Challenge.

Ana wave
Posted By: AZhot

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/15/08 07:46 PM

Oh-memories..Lipticoe 1987-88 . Somewhat like "Load Runner" only you had to keep away from the bad guys who were always after you. It played on my IBM PC JR. Wish I could find it again --too many hours to count.
Posted By: misa

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/15/08 07:50 PM

Azada! January 2008. razz

It started because I was in an adventure game rut and just wanted straight puzzles. I was playing Safecracker and I saw someone on another board suggest Azada for someone looking for just puzzles. Did a google search, found BFG, bought it and signed up for a 12 month membership.

I'm addicted to casual games now as much as I have always been with adventure games. In the past 2 months I have purchased 20+ games from BFG. Help! lol
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/15/08 09:38 PM

My very first would be either Bulldozer or Chip's Challenge. I enjoyed both of them until they reached the impossible stage. But that was back in 1998.

More recently I rediscovered casual games with Atlantis Quest and 7 Wonders of the World and the rest is history.

wave Linda
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/15/08 10:49 PM

Was 7th guest considered a casual game? I loved that game and wish it would work again on my computer. That was the very first game I ever bought on cd...I can remember buying them on floppies...guess I'm showing my age...lol
Posted By: NYLady

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 12:57 AM

Wow... that's a hard question. My first Big Fish game I think was Magic Match. I think I downloaded my first casual game before Big Fish and I think it was a quiz program game like Jeopardy or something.

The first game bought in the store for my computer was one called Earth, Fire and Water or something. Loved it.
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 01:57 AM

That is a hard question, I want to say Collapse...
Posted By: cailyn

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 08:54 AM

Bejeweled was my first many moons ago wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 09:29 AM

Cailyn mine was Bejeweled too!
Posted By: Volkana

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 10:42 AM

I think it was Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst... I put this game responsible for my current addicted nature lol
Posted By: sarahandus

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 01:19 PM

My first casual game was Rich Diamond, which incidentally is what got me into adventure games proper.
Posted By: acornia

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 01:32 PM

Mine was Beer Tapper.
Posted By: Iva

Re: What was your first casual game? - 03/16/08 01:47 PM

The same as Volkana - MCF-Ravenhearst... I think it's great
© 2024 GameBoomers Community