Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread

Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 02:05 AM

Please use this thread only for hints and help on Azada 2 - Ancient Magic. .

If you wish to discuss the game, please post Here.
Happy Gaming!

EDIT: Added Margies GameZebo walkthrough HERE! Thanks Margie! kissy

Ana wave
Posted by: my10rugrats

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 11:55 AM

ok i get to be the first one to ask for help. i am working on the castaway book and am having problems figuring out which way to get all the lights to work
Posted by: Margie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 12:31 PM

Hey My9rugrats

Here is a screenshot that may help you. The solution is random but sometimes seeing the answer can help. The main objective is that the lines have to touch the center of the shape.
Castaway Mini Game Screenshot Let me know if you need additional help. Thanks,

Margie
Posted by: b42241

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 12:40 PM

Please help me with the garden plot puzzle in the Secret Garden chapter, where you have to have the plants match the number in the center of each plot. Thanks in advance!
Posted by: lilkim55

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 12:57 PM

Hi All, I'm working on the ghost book. Where does the necklace go in the room?. Have replayed this book at least 5 times I can't see it in the mirror room. Also it says 8 differences I think I have 8 not counting the necklace. But nothing happens. Don't know if I should list what I got. Don't know how to do the spoiler thing. any help would be appreciated. Lillian

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:02 PM

You do not need spoiler tags here, that is why it has it's own thread.

I will be able to help later, but I unfortunately am still at work and have not yet had a chance to play.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:08 PM

Lilkim, the necklace goes on the white bust that is on the desk, left hand side.To know how many differences are left look in the lower right corner.

B2241

Think of the plants as squares in each corner. Each of the 4 squares has to have the number of flowers that is says in the middle.

But the four corners are not the only ones that count. I can't do it right this second but if you need help beyond that I'll post up a screenshot with all the areas that are considered squares.

Just remember this for now. Each time a plant is placed correctly, the number in the middle will become lighter. Incorrect flowers will have a darker number.

The solution is random but I can show you a screenshot. If you need help beyond that I will see what I can do. Flower Pot mini game
Posted by: Sherryah

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:11 PM

It looks like I am the only one stuck in the first book. Please tell me where do I find the other shutter and other ladder? I have no more pages in the first book to turn.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:13 PM

Sherryah, one shutter is on top of the tower with Rapunzel.
The other shutter is in the maze.
The other ladder will appear once you place both shutters on the brick window.

Good Luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:14 PM

You are a doll Margie! Thank you! hearts
Posted by: Sunnydde

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:19 PM

In the castaway book where is the handle to the shovel? TY

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:30 PM

thanks Margie, finished the first book. bravo

Big hugs from Ireland hearts
Sherryah
Posted by: looney4labs

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:30 PM

Sunny, do you have the machete?

You use the machete on a branch on the 2nd or 3rd page luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:32 PM

Could you please help me with the garden plot mini game in the Secret Garden chapter where you have to put a circle to match the number of the plot. I am having trouble! thanks in advance.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:36 PM

Lilkim, the stacked books count as 2 differences luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 01:56 PM

got it thank you very much margie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 02:02 PM

Please help, I am in the ghost book timer is down to 3 min. or less. I have left 2 stacked books, paintbrush, something that looks like it is in a red box.

I need to find 3 differences so sure it must be these but where do they go?

Back to wanting to smashpc the timer!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 02:34 PM

Sherryah, the stacked books go in the middle of the shelves on the left.

The paintbrush goes just behind the buddha head

Seems like the thing in the red box goes on the those shelves too, but since it's been a whole 30 minutes, I don't remember precisely where wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: b42241
Could you please help me with the garden plot mini game in the Secret Garden chapter where you have to put a circle to match the number of the plot. I am having trouble! thanks in advance.

B, did you see Margie's post several posts above yours? She explains it very well there. Or I am remembering the wrong puzzle?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 03:46 PM

Thank you Margie for helping us all. Now I am stuck at the end of the dive chapter. I have three pearls but do not know what to do to fix the tomb under which the sharks are swimming. I have placed the stone disc and have the message 3 1 2 4... I need to find the knobs to press but don't have a clue what to do next.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 03:54 PM

thanks so much L4L. Going to try it now.
EDIT.............................
darn timer mad 1 minute left on timer and 1 object to place in ghost room. Please where does the thing that looks like a red box go on the shelf exactly? help
think

I clicked all over the place on the shelf and they penalize us for trying and take away more time! Now that really is causing me stress and anger. mad shame redface hardwall sad
Posted by: orchid girl

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 04:19 PM

If it is the box with the pearls(?) it goes on just before the end of the shelf.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 04:20 PM

Problem solved.....For those who had the same problem you click on the shark on the first page to get a cog... Am I giving away too much. I have to say if you keep trying you can solve most of these puzzles.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 04:22 PM

If you click back on the black and white picture at the beginning of the ghost chapter it shows where all the objects go.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 04:35 PM

Thanks Margie and L4L. I got through at last. On to the next Puzzle LIL

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 04:49 PM

thanks Orchid girl, that worked! On to book 3. bravo
Posted by: Flo NS

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 06:39 PM

How do I get rid of the worm in the garden?

I can't do anything with it there, so where's the bird?

Flo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 06:44 PM

The bird is on the top right side, give the bird a whistle and it will fly down and scoop the worm off the ground.
Posted by: dtrble95

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 06:51 PM

I need help in solving the puzzle where you have to put the numbers connecting to each other, like the 1,2,3. It is in the machine that you put the coal in!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 07:00 PM

Thanks Margie, where's the card? And thank you for that answer also.

Flo

Got it, thanks.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 07:07 PM

Hi, I need help with the game in The Timeline book. I can make the tiles go up and down, but the ball dosn't seem to go anywhere. where do I want it to go anyway?. I've been trying to work it for sometime. I quess I just don't "get it". The game instructions are not much help. Thanks for any hints Lillian
Posted by: orchid girl

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 07:22 PM

Gosh, I just did this puzzle by guess and by gosh. You want the ball to end up in the hole in the lower right corner. If you get it to the star square, it will jump to another area. Very hard to describe, which is why I admire Margie for her clear instructions. i just kept clicking the squares until I got the ball to roll. Dont forget to click the square the ball is on as well.

Good luck.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 07:23 PM

That was a fun puzzle--I loved the graphics wave

yay Flo wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 07:46 PM

I am so stuck in the secret garden puzzle. I have read Margie's explanation of the puzzle, and seen her example. However I have alot of 1 flower pots and don't understand how they can be separated from the other 3 and 4 or 2.

Please can someone post a finished flower pot puzzle? I am asking for a finished screen shot.

I have been working on this for hours. Thanks in advance.

Sherryah
EDIT................................
Victory! finished puzzle. broccoli
I learned something through trial and error when the flowers are planted in the right spot, there is a small tag that turns tan and if it is in the wrong spot the tag turns red. Hope this helps someone else. wave

Now I won the flower pot puzzle and got an apple. Please tell me what do I do with the apple? think

I NEVER want to do the flower pot puzzle again and have 8 minutes left on the timer. I will rejoice when BFG Guy smashpc this timer for us.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 08:52 PM

Sherryah, I went to make you a screen shot and found that each time I do it, the numbers are different.

I start with the 3 boxes, and then work down to that. luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 08:55 PM

L4l thanks anyway you were writing when I was writing. Please tell me what to do with the apple I found after solving the flowerpot puzzle?

EDIT...................

VICTORY! broccoli nevermind I figured out what to do with the apple and ended this book. bravo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 08:59 PM

Sherryah, you got it yay

I just got a picture for you, but I'm glad you didn't need it. happydance

Give the apple to the little boy on the first page. puppy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 09:02 PM

Thanks L4L I really appreciate your help. hearts

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 09:03 PM

Anytime, Sherryah wave

There are so many that I don't play and can't help on that I'm glad to be able to help on this one a bit.

I'm really enjoying it. I love the fiction characters. puppy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 09:29 PM

I solved that dreaded ball puzzle in timline. I buried the wine bottle. I restored the head on the statue, put the coat of armor where it belongs. Please tell me how to clean with vinegar?
Please tell me what I am to do with the buried wine bottle? I need the time travelers card and don't know what to do next.
Timer is ticking and its 4 minutes on the clock. help

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 09:40 PM

Go to the Egyptian room where the statue is and use the vinegar on the area that needed cleaning. You should see a "code" to help you with the head of the statue.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 10:36 PM

When you bury the wine, you go to the other cave and dig it up, it will then be vinegar to clean the ring.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 10:49 PM

Thank you both so much! Please tell me how do I Solve the code?
I am thinking it has something to do with the statues eyes right?

Flo I never would have thought to go back to the other spot and dig up the wine bottle that turned into vinegar! Before I could write and ask how to turn the wine into vinegar you answered my question. wave

Big hugs to you both from Ireland
Sherryah
Posted by: momn8or

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 10:59 PM

Gimme a hint on the cryptogram in the detective book? I'm sure it's easier than I'm making it.

Nevermind. I finished the game!! What fun!

Lisa
Posted by: Trisha

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/28/08 11:42 PM

can someone tell me how the objects fit in correct order for the first page of the desent book, I just can't figure it out to get the encrypted page read. Thank you Trisha
Posted by: ScarletDragon

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 12:28 AM

I'm on Captain Nemo's sub. I found the wet coal, dry coal, wrench, three pearls and a cog. I can't figure out how to find the power supply that needs to be turned on. I've looked everywhere for a hot spot but I must be missing something.
Posted by: dragonuk44

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 05:09 AM

Think its like a grill thing .Its the pic where the machinery is under water .

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 07:53 AM

ScarletDragon look for a red button on the machine that is to the left of the furnace and a mini game will appear. Top half of the page.

I posted a partial walkthrough on Gamezebo today, I will update the guide tonight. In the meantime you can access the walkthrough by clicking on the link.
Walkthrough for Azada:Ancient Magic

Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress and that it will be updated soon. I wanted to at least get people started in the game.

Thanks, Margie
Posted by: dragonuk44

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 09:43 AM

There is a hint system but you lose seconds of your time cry

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 10:34 AM

Thanks margie, I'm sure that will help.

ScarletD, don't forget that you need to move the wet coal out and put in the dry to get the machine working luck

Originally Posted By: Trisha
can someone tell me how the objects fit in correct order for the first page of the desent book, I just can't figure it out to get the encrypted page read. Thank you Trisha

Trisha, did you get it yet?

I went back to check, but I can't get back into it.

The Rune book was first, and it seems like the mirror was number 3 or 4, but that's all I remember.

I was confused because the squares turned pink but nothing happened.

The items to use are mirror, the rune book, the latin book, and the crptix. Something should happen.

Each time you put an item in a correct location, something will change on the screen. The blocks will not pink with the correct solution. luck

Sherryah, the code that you showed by cleaning with the vinegar is the order that the statue's eyes need to be pressed.

I think it was R, L, R, L but I'm working from memory so that may not be it.

Mom, I've just gotten to the telegram, so we'll have to wait for a vet for that one.
Posted by: jldcat

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 12:03 PM

I'm in the Hansel and Gretel book. I can't get any further. I keep putting water into the witch's cauldron forcing her out of the house but have no idea what to do then. I've tried refilling the pail and clicking on the witch, I've tried clicking the bread holder thingy on the witch, I've tried clicking the bread oven etc etc. I go to the swan page and it tells me that I can't do that part yet and there is nothing left to pick up in the witches house. Completely confused!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 12:15 PM

jld, you have to put the water in the cauldron, use bellows to fill the house with smoke, and then when the witch leaves, click on the chicken and get a chicken bone.

Then give the chicken bone to Hansel in the cage. luck

yay momn8tor yay
Posted by: Dagokid

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 05:47 PM

I am stuck at the cryptogram puzzle. Need a small nudge please.
Suzy
Posted by: jldcat

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 06:12 PM

Thanks L4L, I had tried that but didn't get the green sparkly things so I could take it. I got frustrated, deleted the game and re-installed and it worked! Yay, I finished about 2 hours ago.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 06:38 PM

Dagokid, you are hunting for "diamonds". The telegram might contain a word that refers to them luck

jld, you are ahead of me then. I still have several books to go wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 07:51 PM

Please someone help me I am stuck in the Treasure book.
I have placed the gun powder in the cannon and put the cannon ball in the cannon. I have a match, and when I try and light the cannon it tells me the match is not lit.

Dumb question but how do I Light the match? think

Checked walkthru and nothing is mentioned about a certain way to light the match. sad

EDIT..........................
YIPPEE yay I figured it out myself. Margie idea you might want to add in your walkthru to go back and light the match with the candle. I used a hint to find out what I needed was on another page.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 09:27 PM

Sorry Sherryah, I was just coming back to tell yoiu how to do it. It took me awhile to get that far.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 09:39 PM

wave Hi Ana, so nice to be playing along with you. I am on the descent book now and stuck on number game having to do with a furnace. Please let me know when you get to Descent book. Maybe you can help me there.

Your almost caught up with me. I am impressed since you just started and I have been playing for days now, and yes with the dreaded timer still. smashpc

I hope someone will tell us if we lose all our progress when we re install with option of no timer. That is the only reason I haven't re installed the game without the timer.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 09:53 PM

I just started over at about 2 hours ago. Since I just diod Level 1 or the first set of books I figured I should start again.

YOu can delete and download and continue your game with no loss, but if you want to play without the timer you need to start over with a new profile.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 10:04 PM

Thanks Ana, guess I will start over also without the pressure of a timer. wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 10:27 PM

I am hoping someone has tricks to do the gold ball in the maze in the Invisable Man Chapter, the last one for me in the game. I am having such a hard time. I have read many comments from others who had a difficult time also. Wish I had an orb for this one! What a beautiful game and such lush graphics.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 11:38 PM

Hi All, I need help with the Travler book. I can't figure out the cube puzzle. Not sure what to do. Also any hints for the number puzzle in that book. Thanks for any help Lillian
Posted by: misa

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/29/08 11:41 PM

I was poking around the Gamezebo forums and apparently there is an easter egg somewhere that requires the end game code from the first Azada. I just finished Azada 1 again tonight so here's the code if you need it:

Click to reveal..
Magic Book

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 12:30 AM

Hey Suzy: I don't know if you figured the cryptogram out yet or not and I don't know if it's different or random, but the one I had started with "Package in ice." Hope it helps.
Posted by: puzzler46

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:04 AM

Does anyone know the code for the safe from the first Azada? I played it such a long time ago, I have forgotten. think Thanks for any help. Loved the game :summer:
Kathy

Oops - I just read the post a few above and saw what I needed. Thanks broccoli

I just discovered that you get an "extra" book if you open the safe - even more fun yay bravo
This is a great game - especially without the timer!
Kathy
Posted by: acornia

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 09:46 AM

On the cube, just need to connect the two matching pair of squares without any of the paths crossing.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: b42241
I am hoping someone has tricks to do the gold ball in the maze in the Invisable Man Chapter, the last one for me in the game. I am having such a hard time. I have read many comments from others who had a difficult time also.

That was a hard one for me too--Hubby did it for me.

luck

edit: Lilkim, did you get the number puzzle? Is that the one where you have to make all the numbers in a line add up to a specific number?

If so, I did it by just going one row at a time and looking for the number that absolutely could not be in that row/column. I deleted that number and worked from there. luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:29 AM

Thank you so much Acornia, Got it finally, Do you have an strategy suggestions for the lock puzzle. Lil

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 12:04 PM

Thanks L4L, I finally got it and the cube to. Now I'm stuck in the Land of Oz. The tin man maze. How do you get him to turn? I put boards over holes and have axe to chop trees. Tried to turn him with magnet. It doesn't work. Help LIllian

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 01:12 PM

Lilkim, you do turn him with the magnet but you have to time it right.

Click the magnet on the square next to him in the direction you want him to turn. Sometimes I got it the first time, but other times he had to come and go a few time.

You have to wait until he is in the square next to where you want him. luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 02:05 PM

Thanks L4L I'm out of Oz. I would never get through these games without all you guys. Bless you. Lil

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 03:03 PM

I'm on the bonus book (The Creature) and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the mini-game where there blocks of colour (red, blue and black). I have no orbs left either. Can someone explain further what I'm supposed to do?

ETA: Nevermind! I peeked at the strategy guide to figure out what I need to do.
Posted by: Jenny100

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 03:30 PM

I'm playing the demo and don't want to waste any more time on this...
I finished the first book, did the fuses, and Titus says to click on the two glowing books.
What glowing books?
The only glowing book I see is the one upstairs, and that's not the one he wants. He also doesn't want the non-glowing books in the bookshelves or the one on the desk, which he says is a card book that he'll explain later. Where are these "glowing books" supposed to be?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 03:34 PM

Jenny, the two books are on the shelf downstairs to the left that center place where the first book went.

The don't glow real brightly but you can see that two will be brighter than the others. You click on either one of them to start the next story.

It will go on the center podium underneath the light and open. You click on that and the next book starts puppy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 03:35 PM

IIRC, it's one of the books on the shelf. If you hover, you can see the title. Either "The Castaways" or "The Ghost". Doesn't matter which one.

Oh, there's a great pipe puzzle in last chapter.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 03:40 PM

i am on the book the legend and i w as wondering if there is apicture of which way the pipes are suppose to go to fill the vial?
lol got it figured out.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 03:52 PM

Glad you got it My9! bravo

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 04:32 PM

thanks ana. now i am stuck in the genie book on the freezer pipes, is there a picture for this or will it be different for everyone?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:07 PM

my9rugrats, I'm not sure if it's random. I'm looking at the minigames to see if it comes up randomly and I can't seem to find that one again on the shelf. Hmm...

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:19 PM

Misa, what strategy guide are you using? The one on Gamezebo only goes to the headless horseman. Llllian

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:23 PM

lilkim55, I downloaded the one from BFG here (5 min demo). I just needed to look at one page for expanded instructions.

Are you stuck somewhere?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:27 PM

got it finially by playing around with it. thanks for trying to help

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:28 PM

yay My9, way to stick with it happydance

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:36 PM

thanks now to figure out what to do in the freezer
got it and finished the game . can't wait for #3 to come out

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 05:55 PM

yay My9, it is lots of fun isn't it.

And you can replay the games.

Did you get the bonus book?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 06:13 PM

yes i got it, am rying to find where to plug in extension cord besides the plug by the window
duh got it

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 06:30 PM

Thanks Misa, I'm hung up in the invisible man. The golden ball maze. I'll play around with it for a while. I don't have the dexterity it takes , but we will see. I have 1 orb if I need an out. About the guide I thought there might be a second page to the Gamezebo WT that I missed. Thanks so much for your help. Lillian

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 06:53 PM

I had to skip that one! I tried and tried and almost got it a few times but ended up skipping it. Enjoy the rest of the game. smile
Posted by: Trisha

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:31 PM

Hello Can someone please help me I am in the detective book and am not sure what to do next I dechipered the note checked the invoice and now trying to send mail but can't figure out how to fix the mail machine. I have a wrench but it does not work. Thanks so much Trisha

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:36 PM

Trisha, if I recall correctly, you need to get a piece of pipe from another room (the radio room I think -- the place where you did the cryptogram). Check for additional hotspots there in that room. I think it was on the wall to the right.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:37 PM

TRisha, there is another pipe in another one of the rooms (to the right of the crytogram) that you need to take. I think you use the hammer on it or the wrench. I went braindead on remembering. lol
EDIT: HI Misa! wave Too slow. grin

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:44 PM

Good evening Ana! smile

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/30/08 10:49 PM

Howdy Misa! I just finished the game...that was fun! happydance

Ana wave
Posted by: JennyP

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 05:49 AM

Help ! I have no orbs left & I cannot do the gear puzzle in the Baron, the horrible metal ball maze thing in Invisible Man or the pipe puzzle in Legend.
Help, help, help.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 06:36 AM

Jenny,
You can download the Strategy Guide for five minutes and look at the solutions for the two puzzles you mentioned. I did a Print Screen and made printouts to help. With the gold ball in the maze you have to go really slow and tilt at the last minute. It is doable if annoying. The other thing is to start the game over as once you know the solutions it goes quickly. Save your orbs!
Posted by: JennyP

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 09:12 AM

No solutions I can see, B42241. It just gives you general instructions. I know what I should do, I just can't do it.
Help !
EDIT Thank heavens for sons - Tom did the lot ! I did the last puzzle all by myself though !!!!
Posted by: Sly One

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 12:33 PM

Does anyone have a solution for the maze with the blue ball. The one where you only have a small area to work with and you have to figure out what way to go? I'm having a difficult time with this one. Did fine through the entire game, until I got here....Although I did use an ORB for the gold ball thingy...couldn't do that one at all. : )

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 12:36 PM

Sly One, I'm checking my game now to see which maze game you're stuck on.

ETA: Is that in the Genie book? Where you have to light up all the lights and flow the electricity? Unfortunately I think that is random and not available for replay. That was actually my favourite minigame. smile

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 12:39 PM

The goal of the maze with the blue ball is in the middle very bottom. It is a tiny gold nugget so try to head down that way.
Posted by: Sly One

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 12:56 PM

Thank you...at least kowing which direction to move in will help tremendously.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 01:05 PM

Sly One, the compass at the bottom points the way you need to be moving the ball (generally) luck
Posted by: Upsydaisy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 01:07 PM

I have played this twice now and both times have missed the code for the safe at the end. Any ideas please?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 01:10 PM

Upsy, if you just want a hint, think about what you have been playing in the game.

If you want the answer, it's
Click to reveal..
magic book

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 01:14 PM

Thanks looney4labs, it suddenly came to me in a blinding flash! idea

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 01:15 PM

yay Upsy happydance

I'm glad you got it wave
Posted by: KristiC

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 01:42 PM

Hi all--

I am in the Hansel & Gretel chapter and can't seem to trap the chicken. I have a feeling I'm supposed to get him into the center square as it has only one door and no gaps, but for whatever reason (I'm thinking severe jet lag due from having just arrived back in Seattle after a week in Tokyo may have a little something to do with it crazy) I'm not using the doors and especially the light in a way that will make it happen. Any hints? I wish I'd saved a magic orb so I could just skip this one!

UPDATE: The puzzle pretty much solved itself the next time I tried it--perhaps it took pity on me?!

Thanks,

Kristi

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 03:28 PM

Kristi, that is often the way of it.

Glad you got it. Welcome back puppy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 08:55 PM

What bonus book are we supposed to get and where are you supposed to use the code from Azada 1? I have nothing and I used no orbs to skip anything so I shouldn't be punished. sad What am I missing?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 09:01 PM

Ana, click on Titus' portrait on the wall on the left.

It opens and there is a letter pad to key in the code.

There is another magic book in there wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 09:13 PM

Thank you thank you! Short but sweet. yay

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 08/31/08 09:16 PM

Anytime kissy
Posted by: Tammy64

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 09:56 AM

I can't figure out this garden puzzle at all. I've looked at the WT, but still can't figure it out. I've read this thread and still lost. Any help appreciated.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 10:05 AM

Tammy, is that the one where you have to place the flowerpots?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 10:33 AM

Yes, it's the mini-game.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 10:45 AM

Do you know how to play minesweeper? Basically, the circle with a number on is how many pots should be in its area. If you circle the number you should only have how ever many flower pots
the number indicates.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 11:42 AM

Tammy, the way that worked best for me was to start with the areas that needed 3 and do those. Then the twos and then the 1's.

In this picture, you just need to put a pot in the upper left hand box and the puzzle is finished.

Caution: big picture file
Almost finished flowerpot game

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 01:31 PM

help insane I am so stuck in Traveler. I just can't win Rubics cube please help I got the PINK flashing does that mean it is correct? Nothing else is flashing.

Drawer lock also has me stuck. help
I changed all but one of the numbers to green on the right of grid the actual and target numbers. The part that got me stuck is the bottom Actual and Target numbers.

On the side of the grid the green numbers change as you change the bottom numbers from red to green. I hope this is not random or my game is doomed to be left unfinished. cry

On right of grid going down I have the first one wrong. what is answer?

17- 1 RED
6= 6 Green
23 =23 Green
7=7 Green
10 =10 Green

below Target going across
11 13 9 16 14
Actual
11 3 9 10 14
GR R G R G Two numbers are wrong and I don't understand how to fix them. I click on every number on the grid and it just changes my green to red.

Will anyone rescue this fair maiden in distress? sad

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 01:46 PM

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I remember I started that puzzle by selecting the numbers that absolutely had to fit first -- for example if there was no other way to get 6 than by 4 and 2, then I'd know those two numbers had to be correct.

You probably need to redo the puzzle, selecting all the numbers and making them all red so you can see your new progress versus your old. Just because you have a row adding up to the correct number doesn't mean you've chosen the correct number or numbers for that row or column.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 01:56 PM

Just to let everyone know. I have played this game three times now (love it!!) hearts and found that practically all the mini games are random.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:08 PM

Sherryah,

In the rubic's cube puzzle you need to make a path from one square of one color to the a square of the same color. When you click on a color, anything you touch will change to that color. To change to another color, just click on the square with the color you want. The paths cannot intersect.

Flo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:15 PM

Thanks Jenny, but does that mean the drawer lock is random numbers?

Flo thank you for your reply, but does the flashing colors on rubics cube mean I have a row correct? the pink is flashing. Will all the colors flash when it is correct?

I have never had to buy a stragedy guide for a casual game. However if it will solve these puzzles for me it would be worth it. Do you think it will solve the puzzles and give correct numbers?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:25 PM

Hey Sherryah, Yes when a color flashes it does mean that it is correct. Let me find a screenshot for you but the majority of the puzzles are random and a screenshot or a walkthrough can only give you an idea of what to do. I'll be right back with the screenshot.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:27 PM

Thanks Margie, you're a doll wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:39 PM

Thanks so much Margie for trying rescue this damsel in distress.
Still stuck................
I have the entire rubic cube flashing pink except for the colored blocks that are used to change the colors. What do I do with those? Really look forward to that screen shot. L4L you solved the two puzzles in Traveler?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:46 PM

Just remember that you cannot color in the dark grey cubes.

Here are 3 screenshots for the cubes, I hope they help you out.

cubes, example 1

cubes example 2

cubes example 3

The walkthrough is complete over at Gamezebo, I have to finish adding the screenshots for it and some solutions here and there but all the books are complete, even the bonus one.This happens to be one of the ones that I do not have. Good Luck,

margie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:49 PM

Sherryah, yes I did.

With the number lock one, I just pick the most obvious row or column--maybe the target is a 5.

I get that one to a 5 which turns the actual number green, and then move on to the next one.

With the rubik's cube, you need 3 paths that do not intersect each other.

My first two were fairly straight, but to get to the third one, I had to go around the cube to avoid the first 2 colors.

You can rotate the cube puppy

edit: thanks Margie, I was just going to open the game and see if I could make some screen shots wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 02:57 PM

Both of you Margie and L4L are so precious! hearts
looking at screenshots now. thanks

EDIT..................
Looked at screen shot and took a big gulp, BLUE I never seen a blue cube I could paint that color. Only pink,green, yellow, doesn't the cube just turn 3 ways?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 03:07 PM

Hi Sherryah, look at the first screenshot mainly because that will be the typical cube that you will get when you're playing the game, the other two are taken from the book when you want to replay a level. Yes, there are only 3 sides.

Regardless of the screenshot the concept is the same, as L4L said just make solid lines from one colored square to the next. If you can send a screenshot of yours, we can tell you the solution.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 03:15 PM

Thank you so much, I will take you up on your offer. Seeing rubic cube even with my eyes closed. crazy

I have vista please tell me how did you take your screen shot? Also can I do the same with the drawer lock numbers?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 03:23 PM

Sherryah, I'm not familiar with Vista, maybe L4l could tell you how to take a screenshot with it. Of course, either L4L or I would be happy to help you with both puzzles. For the cube make sure that you capture all 3 sides like I did in my screenshot.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 03:34 PM

Ok figuring it out now. Will send all to you. I found out thus far I click on alt and print screen at same time and paste to word pad.

EDIT...................will send to you both. In case one can't figure it out.

Margie, I can't find your email address where do I send the screenshot? first sending the drawerlock from Traveler book. Game Azada ancient magic.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 03:36 PM

Perfect will wait for you before I log off.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 03:55 PM

Sending to you both now. let me know when you get it please. Thank you!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 04:04 PM

Hey Sherryah where are you sending it to? I haven't received anything yet. Thanks

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 04:08 PM

I looked at your profile and sent it to (edited out)
is that right?
EDIT..................................
Margie, the mail bounced back to me. Isn't that your email address I sent it to above. Also sent to L4L Email on her profile.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 04:14 PM

Hey Sherryah, I posted your solution here in case it could help someone else.

On the mumbers puzzle, the ones that are in red are the ones that need to be highlighted in order to get the right combination.

Numbers Puzzle

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:28 PM

Margie, you do not have a public email address. wink

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:34 PM

Oh so cool! bravo Sherryah dancing the irish jig in her nightgown! yay thanks Margie.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:37 PM

Sherryah, The screenshot you sent me for your cubes puzzle is the same as the screenshot that I gave you in the last page, it is example one. If you color in the colors as shown you will solve the puzzle. I'm surprised that we had the same exact one..too funny.

Hey Ana, yes, I told Sherryah about not having a public e-mail but I deleted it after I sent her a PM, thanks for your help.

Margie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:45 PM

Ahhh! Okeedokee. Thanks for the solution!

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:51 PM

Thank you so much Margie. BTW Ana, I also tried to send a email to L4L and it also bounced back used the one on her profile. Sorry L4L I tried to send puzzle screen shot to you also.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:52 PM

Sherryah, L4L's is correct, I'm not sure why that would bounce back.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 05:58 PM

Hi Sherryah, to get the colors the way you want on the cube, just follow these steps.
Example, fill in pink

Click on the pink cube with the black square in the middle. When you click on that square your cursor will show you a small sample of what color your cursor is holding.

Click on the cubes that you want to color and they will all turn pink. Follow the path in the screenshot until you get to the second pink cube that has the black square in the middle.

Follow the same steps for the other colors in the cubes. Gotta run but I wish you muck luck!

HUGS, Margie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 06:07 PM

Thank you so much Margie, really appreciate your time and help.
I guess I mistyped L4L good to know the next time its the same email addy. Thanks Ana. wave

EDIT..............................
Numbered puzzle finished thanks to Margie's time and patience and screenshot. hearts broccoli
Next victory I shall report will be the rubics cube puzzle.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 06:18 PM

Sherryah, so glad you got it. I was out being a Grandmother wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 07:10 PM

Victory thanks to Margies Rubic Cube screeshot I finished the Rubic Cube thanks anyway L4L just didn't want to use my last skip. Glad to say Travelers book is finished. bravo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 08:19 PM

Sherryah, do you understand what the Rubik's puzzle is asking you to do? All you have to do is make a path that connects the pairs of colored spaces. It was really easy once you understand what they want. If you need to alter one of the paths, just click on the main colored square and make a new path. Sometimes you have to swing wide and circle around a bit, but it's quite do-able. Move your cursor to the edge of the cube and the cube will move with the cursor to show you another face to swing out and leave room for another color's path.
Posted by: fildil

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 08:20 PM

Is there any to start a book over from the beginning? I was playing Descent and got into the encoded message without getting all the things in inventory that I need. I've tried getting out of the puzzle and even tried using an orb to skip but I can't. I really don't want to start the whole game over again. The last time I clicked the restart button the game started from the beginning. Thanks

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 08:49 PM

You can get out of any puzzle, I know I did it with most of them. There is a way to start the book over from the beginning though, let me load it up and get back to you.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 08:55 PM

If you just let the time run out, you will start from the beginning of that book.

In one book I figured out what I needed to do, but only had 5 minutes left for the next book.

So I just kept asking for hints to run out the time and then started the book over. luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 09:00 PM

Thanks L4L, I couldn't get it to restart the game in my timed one just now. I swear the relaxed mode used to ask me if I wanted to restart. think

Ana wave
Posted by: PMcOuntry

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 09:03 PM

Just a heads up that Casual Game Guides just released a partial Azada Ancient Magic Walkthrough .
Posted by: fildil

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/01/08 09:07 PM

Thanks L4L, I'll just let the time run out and start the book over. There should be a way to just restart the book you're on.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 12:45 AM

Thanks to all who helped me, just finished the genie book. now I have been given the code word cellar door. However how do I find the next book? clicked on everything and no book to be found?

Also how do I get safe it to accept the word
Click to reveal..
magic book
? Do I need to finish something else first?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 06:30 AM

I believe you have finished the game, Did you go upstairs and do the suspects?

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 07:03 AM

Sherryah, if you back up from the book shelves, click on Titus' portrait and a safe is revealed. Type in the code and then there is a button on the keypad which serves as an enter key. I think it's on the right.

----

As for restarting a book, I think it's only in the relaxed mode. I swear I was able to as well, but not in timed mode.
Posted by: IPlayTS3

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 07:10 AM

w00t! I finished the game!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 07:11 AM

Most excellent IPlay...be sure to stop in the Discussion thread and tell us what you think!

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 10:32 AM

Yeah monky happydance I finished this great game! hearts
Thanks so much Margie needed your help a few times along the way. Now bring on Azada 3 I am ready and waiting. yes

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 12:08 PM

In the book "The Baron", where is the floating head? I need the hearing aid. Thanks.

Never mind, I found it.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 12:38 PM

Good job Sherryah and Tammy!

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 12:50 PM

thanks Ana, I am really impressed when I read how you never had to skip one puzzle. Especially the very last bonus one, that about drove me insane I enjoy playing the games along with you and others. wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/02/08 05:58 PM

Hey Sherryah, That's Great News! Congratulations!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/03/08 07:56 AM

Having a lot of trouble with that maze using the compass in the Genie part of the game. The compass will tell me to go in one direction, but it leads to a dead-end. Any suggestions?

I also can't get the blue ball to move back to retrace some steps. Is it stuck and, if so, what do I do?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/03/08 09:30 AM

Tammy, the compass is just the general direction you need to go.

It may say "south" but you might have to go left or right or up before you can actually go south.

We found this part very very pickie about where you clicked. Hubby did best when he sorta clicked on the blue ball and just slid it where he wanted it, but he often had to try several times to make it go where he wanted. luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/03/08 10:59 AM

Ok, I got that part done. The Creature book has a puzzle in it. I got the blue together, but when I click on the arrow keys it provides, it just keeps moving the blue block arround. The red won't budge.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/03/08 11:04 AM

Tammy, that puzzle confused me for awhile.

All you are trying to do is get the pink blocks joined to the pink lines and the blue block with the blue.

You have to finagle it so the pink blocks get stuck against the black ones and move the blue one down through the opening and up to the other blue blocks.

Once you get the blue one done, you can go back and rescue the pink ones and move them down to the gap in the pink ones.

I thought I needed to complete the oblong and the first time I solved the puzzle, I was clueless as to why it was solved. luck

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/03/08 11:30 AM

I finished the game!!! Thanks to all Gameboomers for their exceptional help. Now that Frankenstein's Creature is alive, he can replay the game smile

That is one great game that I will certainly play again.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/03/08 11:50 AM

yay Tammy

Glad you finished it. wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 08:42 AM

If I want to replay the game, does it have to be uninstalled and then re-installed again?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 08:50 AM

Do you already have the untimed version? Just start a new profile and play again if you do. You do not need to reinstall to play again.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 10:07 AM

Thanks Ana. Must be nuts playing again, but I really enjoyed the first time I played. Yes, I have the untimed version.
Posted by: joanie39

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 02:57 PM

I have come a long way with the help of the walkthrough but am so stuck in the mini game in The Legend with trying to merge the vials of different colors. Can anyone help me with this? I sure home so. Thanks and Thanks so much Maggie for your terrific Walkthrough.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 05:37 PM

Joanie, did you get this?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 06:30 PM

Hi l4l! No, I don't think I will ever get this. hardwall I have the timed game too, which makes it even harder. I don't want to start over! cry I don't suppose there is a way to help with this though. It would be so great if there was a way! I would be so grateful for any help at all. Thanks!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you and thank you for asking.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 06:50 PM

I suppose someone could take a screenshot of the puzzle in an almost done state.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 06:58 PM

Joanie, I think I just merged 2 colors, then added the 3rd, then ran them all to the vial.

Let me go see if I can do it again and I'll take a picture for you.

I'll hopefully be back in a bit.

Okay, unless it's the wrong puzzle, here it is. You would have to rotate the bottom pipe just above the vial to make it go in the vial and finish.

Yours will not be the same (I don't think) because I think they are random, but this might give you some inspiration.

Almost finished Alchemy puzzle

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 07:28 PM

Thank you so much for the picture. That is just so nice of you and so much appreciated. kissy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 08:13 PM

luck

I hope it helps you wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/04/08 08:24 PM

That brown stuff looked like chocolate syrup.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 07:00 AM

thumbsupThanks to you l4l I did it!!! Thank you too Jenny for thinking of taking a picture. That was a grest picture l4l and you were right it was different than mine and you were right again that even so it was my inspiration. Thanks again! kissy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 08:21 AM

Glad you got it Joanie! bravo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 09:49 AM

yay Joanie

So glad you got it happydance

Now on to the rest puppy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 01:48 PM

happydanceThanks to your help, I finished the game! You guys are just the best! Thanks again!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 01:49 PM

yay Joanie happydance

I'm glad you finished. Did you have fun? Did you get the bonus book?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 02:31 PM

If the bonus book was Creature, then yes I got it. If there is one after that then I didn't get it. This was a really great game. Margie did a great walkthrough too! We have all kept you busy as usual. Thanks again. kissy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 02:43 PM

Yeppers, that was it puppy

What's next?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/05/08 04:15 PM

I don't know yet. I have been playing old hidden games lately.
I really enjoy them. I am looking forward to Dracula 3 and Murder in the Abbey though.
I enjoy the casual games very much too. So I will probably be pestering you soon again!
I really do appreciate your help, as I am sure everyone does.
Thanks for everything!
Posted by: carlahelp

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/06/08 03:51 PM

Hi there!

I am where I freeze the Genie and then get the piece of card in the potted plant. When I click there I don't get anything. That is the plant left of the stairs, isn't it?

Carlahelp

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/07/08 03:56 PM

Carlahelp, did you figure out what the problem was?
Posted by: PMcOuntry

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/07/08 04:07 PM

No the card is to the right of the stairs and it's not inside a plant.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/08/08 03:41 PM

Looney4lqbs and PMcOuntry:

Iredid this part and still no caed. I can't find it anywhere in the scene. I have been over it slowly and no place shows up except the box, the compass and a vase at the bottom of the stairs on the right. Have I missed something that I should do?

Carla

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/08/08 03:59 PM

Carla, could it be in the vase? Let me go see if I can find a pic.

Have you clicked on the vase or tried to hit it with something?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/08/08 06:24 PM

I finally got it. You have to click the burning rag on the Genie then the vase, the rag again on the Genie, click box, rag on Genie again then click on compass. But I am stuck on the pipe puzzle which I know is random so here I go to try again.

Thanks you people.

Carla

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/08/08 08:06 PM

Yea Carla bravo yay happydance

I'm sorry, I knew I had to click the rag on the Genie multiple times, but didn't think to tell you that.

Is there a pipes puzzle you can practice on?

When I did the pipes I was very confused.
Click to reveal..
Those funny things that kind of look like jewels are end caps and you have to have every pipe run capped. Just having the pipe go to the edge of the puzzle won't work.

luck
Posted by: Gwen

AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/16/08 10:46 PM

I am up to the book The Legend. I have to mix a potion for Merlin but for the life of me I cannot mix those three colours. Does anyone know how this works please?

Re: AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/16/08 11:22 PM

L4L posted this picture of the nearly completed Alchemy puzzle --> ***Alchemy puzzle*** <--
Is this what you're looking for?

Re: AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/17/08 06:59 AM

It works just like the pipes puzzle. You need to rotate the pieces till you get them all together and leading to the bottle on the bottom. They are random, so it is diffecult to tell you exactly what you need to do.

Ana wave

Re: AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/17/08 09:26 AM

Gwen, I just connected the colors until I got brown,then I connected the pipe with the brown to the vial.

The vial will not always be in the same place so we can't do exact directions, but you can get the general idea by looking at the picture Jenny linked to. luck
Posted by: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/17/08 04:34 PM

I have had problems with my mouse since starting this game, it seems very light, will go on its own, overshoots things, accuracy impossible. All the other games ok. Why this one, anyways I am having problems riging the doorbell getting back to the club before the valet, any suggestions? when I click back it doesn't work quick enough and sometimes goes back to page 1. Its not a cordless but it has no ball, don't suppose thats anything to do with it. Perhaps I should ask Bigfish as I got it from them. I uninstalled and re installed it. What's the thoughts on this conundrum?
Inge

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/17/08 05:03 PM

Inge, asking BFG would be best--is your mouse wireless?

I didn't have any problems when I played. puppy
Posted by: deb in buffalo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/19/08 12:20 AM

i am stuck at the freezer i can not get the pipes right could anyone help

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/19/08 06:35 AM

deb, have you checked Margies walkthrough here? It's random,so an outright solution for you is not possible.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/19/08 09:13 AM

Deb, I was having an awful time with the pipes until I read that the "jewel thingies" that I thought was like a funnel was really an end cap. I also found out it was sufficient to have a pipe end at the wall, and after that, I got it.

luck
Posted by: Gwen

Re: AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/20/08 11:21 PM

Thank you all so much for your help. I have finally completed Azada11 thanks to you great people....Gwen

Re: AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/20/08 11:37 PM

bravo What's next Gwen?

Ana wave

Re: AZADA2 - Ancient Magic - 09/21/08 12:37 PM

So glad you got it happydance

Way to hang in there wave
Posted by: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/21/08 12:38 PM

Actually looney4labs it is an optical mouse. I am waiting for an update for my Nvidia graphics card as they put out a rollback one a while ago so most things I end up putting down to that.
Inge

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Hints and Help Thread - 09/21/08 12:43 PM

Inge, mine is an optical wireless too wave