GB HOMEPAGE

For Game Club Members on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 12:27 PM

In case you are looking for "tomorrow's game today", you will need to go into your Game Club to find it. For some reason they moved it off the first page. duh

EDIT: It appears to be back on the front page. grin

Ana wave
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 12:47 PM

Thanks Ana...I was just trying to figure out where it went.

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 12:52 PM

lol Maybe it's a new exclusive HOG for us. It's called Find Tomorrows Game Before The Stroke of Midnight. grin They know how much we like searching for hidden objects.
Posted By: misa

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:02 PM

Thanks Ana! I was looking for it. smile
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:13 PM

ROFL Ana!! lol
Posted By: Margie

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:27 PM

Ana, You're too funny rotfl

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:32 PM

Well I must give credit where credit is due. They know how much we dread timers, so if you don't find it by midnight, the puzzle is solved automatically and you get to move on to the next challenge with no penalties. lol

Ana
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:34 PM

Ana, I hope its ok to let you know that for game club members we have a surprise and I am downloading it now. I am so excited, sounds like a great HOG Game. yay Thank you BFG Guy!

It is called

Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends
Murder and mistrust abound in the town of Lyon in the year 1899. Trail an elusive killer through the backroads of France, and solve clever puzzles to halt the terror. Comb locations like libraries, museums, graveyards, and sewers for hidden objects and clues. Test your deduction skills and don`t be fooled by false sincerity. Danger is afoot in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends, a back-stabbing game of suspense.

Suspenseful Hidden Object game Intriguing puzzles

I know I will buy this Exclusive game. Looking forward to playing it with you and other Boomers also. bravo

Big hugs from Ireland
Sherryah

EDIT...........................
News update just to let you know I had a real scare scared
I thought I had lost all my BFG because a new BFG installer comes with the game. However it is even better because there are two tabs now at the top, one says PROGRESS for what we are downloading, and the other tab says MY GAMES.

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:37 PM

Sherryah, it is announced Here. Thanks!

If anyone wishes to discuss it, please post on the other thread. thanks

Ana wave
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 01:43 PM

Ana, please forgive me I don't know how I missed your thread.
wave here I thought I was giving you news you didn't know yet. i should know it isn't easy to surprise you. lol
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 05:31 PM

Thanks Ana for the information about the games love this new set up from Big Fish Games it even has sounds. Just love the Boomers here you can always find something useful to use fun at the same time.
Posted By: thracia

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 06:43 PM

Thanks Ana, I couldn't find it a first either, didn't scroll down far enough. BTW I like the new manager very much.

thracia

Re: For Game Club Members on BigFish - 09/11/08 06:45 PM

It looks like it's back on the front page. lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community