GB HOMEPAGE

Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleans Secret - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleans Secret - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 11:09 AM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

It's tomorrow and you can all enjoy this great game and Download here.

The walkthrough can be found Here.

Quote:
Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon`s Secret is a thrilling adventure game that blends together classic Hidden Object puzzles with a special twist on Spot the Difference gameplay. The journey begins in 1930s Egypt, where the first game left off. Follow intrepid archaeologist Anna as she unravels a mystery leading from Nefertiti to Napoleon. Can you break the Pharaoh`s curse?

Beautiful puzzles
Classic-gameplay twist
An ancient mystery awaits

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 12:29 PM

Desperate to download but the site freezes every time I go there. Its just too popular !
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 01:27 PM

This is a must purchase for me. I will buy right away. I have played "Nefertti" so many times I think I should have worn it out and expected the pages to fade with use. I hope this one is as enjoyable as the first was. The first one wasn't at all difficult, when I replayed it the feeling was similar to an old pair of slippers, very comfortable. Off to buy now here goes my reserve of credits. Oh well, I can't take it with me may as well enjoy it.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 01:56 PM

Hi Jenny, have you managed to download yet? I've just got it in less than 10 mins - I don't know whether being near a telephone exchange helps??? smile
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 02:02 PM

I played the trial, but during it, my cursor disappeared. I had to wait a few minutes before it re-appeared. Don't know if this is a glitch or not. I wasn't clicking fast. Anyone else have this problem?
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 02:59 PM

This is a MUST BUY for me. I love everything about the game.
BFG_Guy was right when he hinted at a great game coming in about 7 days. Thank you Big Fish Games for the great weekend you've given me for only $7.

Some of you may not like the fact that there are a lot of "find the differences" but... there is so much else here that I don't mind. The only reason I dislike "find the differences" is simply because I am so bad at them... but these haven't been so difficult and you do have hints. What I like best is the fact that you work between several scenes at once... something you find in one screen but they go into another. I love that.

This is going to be one of those games that depresses me when I get to the end. I think this one is a winning IHOG.

So very sorry for those of you who are having problems getting the game to run. Try downloading and not running anything else while it downloads. Don't give up on it... contact the techs and keep trying. The game is worth it.

EDIT: Cherie, now I have to buy 2 games today. (You really led me astray!) I discovered I somehow missed Neferitti-- I never bought that game. So now I'll have double the fun this weekend.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 03:41 PM

Played the trial for 20 minutes and bought it. I'm loving this game. Lots of different things to do. No timer. This is a keeper. happydance
Posted By: Marian

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 03:50 PM

I downloaded it last night at midnight. grin Not only do I really like the game, but I also missed the original...therefore, goodbye to two game credits! lol
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 03:59 PM

Really liked this game. Going to buy it now. Thanks Big Fish for all the great games.

Kate Anne
Posted By: Calypso

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:10 PM

What is the Nefertitti game? Does BF have it?

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:12 PM

Hi, it's right here:

Curse of the Pharaoh--Nefertiti

wave

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:27 PM

You may want to read This thread about the first one before you buy it. It's very very short.

NYLady, you could not get the original to run, that is why you didn't play. wink

Ana wave

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:30 PM

Thanks Marian. I'll try that one first. I love games about Egypt.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
You may want to read This thread about the first one before you buy it. It's very very short.

NYLady, you could not get the original to run, that is why you didn't play. wink

Ana wave

ahhhh yes, I do remember. But now I have a new computer and it plays just perfect. smile I'm a happy camper this weekend.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:35 PM

Thanks for the heads up Ana. Two hours doesn't sound worth it.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Ana wave

I read the Gamezebo review, too, Ana, before I decided to buy it. "The game is too short" never deters me when making a purchase, as I find that it always takes me much longer to play and finish one of these games than what others are reporting. Inexperience has its advantages! wink
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 05:39 PM

I've still got 17 mins to go on the demo, I love the environments & the interactive elements, many players are going to love it & I can appreciate it's a good one. For me there are far too many spot the differences - I don't mind one or two, & also for me there is far too much going on & to think about!. I play casual games when I don't have the time and/or concentration to commit to a full adventure so while I don't like anything too easy I do prefer something more straight forward than this game. I probably won't buy the full game, the number of spot the differences definitely puts me off, but I will get round to finishing the demo! smile
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 05:40 PM

JennyP, were you able to get it yet?
Posted By: ramona

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 07:17 PM

I am buying this one now. I really like Spot the difference puzzles. I was trying to save my credit for Women's Club and I missed the SH Mystery of the Persian Carpet so may get that one too lol
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/07/09 09:26 PM

I like this one also....I like the idea of the two differences to have to pick out..

Also the puzzles aren't that hard at all...Actually its a very easy game smile
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 01:15 AM

I really don't think it's that short either. If you take your time and follow the story, it can pass quite a bit of time away.
I've been playing the last couple of hours for a second interval and I'm still not finished. I think it's well worth the price.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 02:44 AM

wave Hi, all!

I've downloaded the demo. No music. I have clicking noises, but no music. think

EDIT: Oooops, spoke too soon! Music on.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 04:24 AM

Glad you got it Darlene!

Ana wave
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 04:36 AM

This game is so different and love the theme to begin with and it really makes you think in many of the locations you go too. I bought this one.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 04:39 AM

Please can you tell me is this an interactive Hog? Thanks in advance.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 04:40 AM

It is Sherryah. wave

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 05:10 AM

wave HI Ana! thanks I downloaded BFG trial and immediatly
knew this game has everything I want in a game and more! So I just popped in as I had to buy it. I really am impressed because the game even has voices, and in my opinion good voices. yay
BFG Guy you have a winner here, this game has so much in it going at one time, how can anyone get bored. I love it hearts
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 01:44 PM

I didn't finish the demo. Too many spot the differencies which I don't care about. I liked the interactive part but the additional things to do just made the game unnecessary complicated. I'll pass this one.
Posted By: abby

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 02:52 PM

does anyone know if there will be a walkthrough out for this game.thank you.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/08/09 03:38 PM

There is a walkthrough here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/09/09 09:29 PM

This was a really good game. I enjoyed moving from one location to another until I had completed 100% of one location. The mini games were just right. Not too easy and not too hard. I'd recommend this game to anyone sitting on the fence. I played off and on for several days. I'm happy that there's going to be a sequel. Teddo

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/12/09 03:11 AM

I love the game curse of the pharaoh bravo I am really enjoying the different ways the game gives us help when we get stuck. So many different mini games, and interesting story. The graphics are clear and the game even has great voice overs. I give this game a 5 star if gameboomers were asking for a rank in it. I think the store really makes the game more fun. Nearing the end of the game and looking forward to the new sequel. yes

Sherryah

EDIT........................
Finally I have to admit I am stuck. It is where I have to fix a machine and get the gears moving. I have suceeded in getting 4 gears moving however I have 2 gears left that will not move. The ones on the right at the top. Please can someone tell me the correct order to get all the gears moving. I have switched the 2 remaining gears many times and nothing is correct. I have been stuck for hours and finally gave up to play another game. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/23/09 12:28 AM

This has got to be one of the most fun games so far this year. I am having a ball with it and am only doing 1 world a night to make it last. I will hate when it ends.

I hope we get a lot more like it and it is nice and long.

Sherryah, you must be in world 9 and that's the one I'm saving for tomorrow. Did you check out Gamezebo? That's where I go when I'm stuck.

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh - New HOG on BigFish - 03/23/09 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Springchicken
I didn't finish the demo. Too many spot the differencies which I don't care about. I liked the interactive part but the additional things to do just made the game unnecessary complicated. I'll pass this one.

You are missing a good one Spring... I don't like Find the Difference either, but I did like this one because of the unlimited hints. I usually get down to one more and can't find it so I wait for the sparkly thing. I wish there were more Hidden object but I really loved this game and hate for you to miss it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community