GB HOMEPAGE

Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 11:35 AM

yay You can download Reincarnation: Awakenings Here.

Quote:
Jane is a professional copywriter who makes her living writing about makeup and fashion. A major magazine has given her a huge opportunity to write the article of her career on Reincarnation! Help her explore and experience her eclectic past lives and write her award-winning story. Go on an exciting adventure as you travel through time and space in this fantastic Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Beautiful scenes
Perplexing puzzles
Experience Reincarnation!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough
Get the Strategy Guide !

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 12:10 PM

I promised myself I'd not buy any more games this month until my monthly credit came.... NOT. Have to have this game.

1. Graphics Great
2. Music phenomenal- fits the game perfectly.
3. Objects well hidden but not in dark areas and not too small.
4. Hints galore
5. Skips for mini games
6. Great mini games.
7. Great story.

I think the game makers covered all the bases and turned out the best IHOG in a while.

On a scale of 1-10, this one is a 10 for sure.
thumbsup

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 12:15 PM

Thanks NYLady, I can't wait to get home from work and try it! yay

Ana wave

Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 01:37 PM

All I can say is played the demo and bought it.
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 01:56 PM

I played 30 min. of demo and bought it.
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 04:54 PM

This is a great game. NYLady you are right- great grahics, story everything. And Sherryah wherever you are you'll love that there are voices and pretty good so far! Am off to purchase it now!
Margie
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 04:58 PM

I will get it too. Ana has led me astray yet again..
Posted By: GBC

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 05:00 PM

I agree with NYLady, it has it all. Fantastic game!
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 05:38 PM

fantastic game. I loved everything about it, now I can't wait for the new one to come out. Thanks to BF for putting out this great game.

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 05:47 PM

You all are killing me! I have another hour to go at work before I can go home and download. I can't wait, it sounds like a great way to spend a rainy night.

Ana yay
Posted By: menahune

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 06:03 PM

so far so good, but I'm stuck outside the Buddhist temple ... finished everything inside and have the green gem, but can't move on ... there's no sparkly spot

I checked the walkthru, and it just jumps from outside the temple to the portal screen

have I missed something? please help if you can, otherwise I'll just start from the beginning again
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 06:13 PM

Does anyone know if this is a fairly long game?
Kim
Posted By: Margie

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: menahune
so far so good, but I'm stuck outside the Buddhist temple ... finished everything inside and have the green gem, but can't move on ... there's no sparkly spot

I checked the walkthru, and it just jumps from outside the temple to the portal screen

have I missed something? please help if you can, otherwise I'll just start from the beginning again

Hi Menahune,

Once you pick up the Green Gem you should be taken to a cut scene and the portal doors should be available.

Not sure why your screen is stuck after you picked up the Green Gem.

Try to exit out of the scene and see if it's better once you return. You could also uninstall and re-install to see if it takes care of the problem.

If all else fails, contact customer support.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 06:42 PM

Howdy Ms. Margie! kissy

Ana thanks
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 06:44 PM

thanks Margie wave
Posted By: Margie

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 07:57 PM

Howdy Back wave yay
Posted By: cris53

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 08:51 PM

I just finished, good game, nice puzzles. I just noticed the mood face by Gameboomers log out button. I think you should have one that denotes "my rear-end hurts from sitting too long!"
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: cris53
I think you should have one that denotes "my rear-end hurts from sitting too long!"

rotfl I thought I was the only one with that problem. puppy
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/09 10:40 PM

Ok just checking in from playing the game to grab a clue I need for 2nd life which is a man escaping jail. I agree with everyone else, this game has everything and I rate it 5 stars all the way.

Beautiful graphics, sound, interactive hogs, puzzles that can be skipped, fast refill for hint meter. Best of all for me is it has speech and the voices are great. Oh and a great storyline that I find interesting. The puzzles are un-usual puzzles. I look forward to playing more games like this. I hope there will be a sequel and that this is a long game.

BFG Guy you have another winner and I bought it within 5 minutes and that is always a good sign.

EDIT..................
I won the game in about 4 hours but I did take my time and enjoyed it. So for those of you wondering I would estimate the game between 3 to 4 hours. I enjoyed every minute and I am so happy to know there will be a sequel.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/09 12:20 AM

This game certainly holds my attention. I second all the great things said about the game!
Posted By: ramona

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/10/09 05:44 AM

Wow, this sounds fun, off to use my credit.
Posted By: Minxs

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/09 11:09 AM

It is definitely not a long game, for expert IHOG players, but so fresh, innovative, clever, funny, etc. that it's well worth the money. The graphics are gorgeous and the story is so unusual, you won't want to stop playing.

Besides, I get so many games that if one is really long, I often end up not finishing it and not going back until I've forgotten everything about it. Then when I try to start playing again I can't remember how to play, what's the story, etc.

So for me it's nice to have a game that is not that long. Although this one is so good, I think I'd keep playing regardless.

I do recommend turning off the tutorial or it is almost TOO easy. And you have to read the diary or you won't get all the story. (Maybe because I chose the tutorial, the diary also solves all the mini-games for you.)

As I said to BFGuy, maybe the shorter length also means the sequel will reach us that much sooner! LOL... well I can hope.
Posted By: gaily

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/09 03:26 PM

I liked this game very much. Not very hard at all, but very engaging and fun. Lots of variety also.
Posted By: ramona

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/09 07:52 PM

Wow great game short but very sweet. You will be able to tell from my avatar what my favorite reincarnation was. It's really a great game. I didn't know the tutorial solved all the puzzles, I didn't look at the diary much at all. It's actaully one I would play again. I hope the sequel is coming soon.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/09 07:54 PM

Enjoying this game immensely...

Beautiful scenery ..Puzzles are really interesting..

Nice game..
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/12/09 06:34 PM

Very nice little game, really too short to make a serious impression.
Posted By: Robertson

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 10/13/09 09:41 AM

Where have I seen the mansion hallway, elevator, etc. before? The picture rearanging of 5 ladies arms, heads and feet is in another game. Indeed, having to complete puzzles to get upstairs is very familiar. Does this game borrow from others? And does that borrowing continue throughout? And, what is the game that also had this opening in the mansion. Thanks...

To answer my own dumb question, I now remember being a beta tester several weeks ago. Raved then about the game, and still feel the same after the one hour trial. A wonderful game in all respects: graphics, story, voices, etc.

Robertson
Posted By: x2kul

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 05/23/10 04:42 AM

OK so I'm home with an injury and literally am running out of games to trial/buy! OY

Anyway, I can't get the invisible rabbit magic box to work. The w/t just says to do it, but not how! Since this game is not new, am I really the only nimrod on here?

OMG!!!!!!

Mruphy's Law strikes AGAIN!!! how DO you do it? psychic craziness.

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 05/23/10 04:50 AM

lol Glad you got it!
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Reincarnations: Awakening - New HOG on BigFish - 05/23/10 12:22 PM

Yes, Robertson, this has happened to me in the past. A sense of deja vu then an awakening when I realise I have beta tested it. I now make a note of the games I beta test and give each a mark out of 10. A 10/10 means that I purchase the game immediately when it is released in full! wave

Bernie monky
© 2024 GameBoomers Community